[53] Despite her lack of box office success, Jolie remained in demand as an actress;[21] in 2002, she established herself among Hollywood's highest-paid actresses, earning $10–$15 million per film for the next five years. If I fell in love with a woman tomorrow, would I feel that it's okay to want to kiss and touch her? This means that if two or more names have the same popularity their rankings may differ significantly, as they are set in alphabetical order.

Some of her most commercially successful films, including Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001) and Beowulf (2007), overtly relied at least in part on her sex appeal,[262][263] with Empire stating that her "pneumatic figure", "feline eyes", and "bee-stung lips" have greatly contributed to her appeal to cinema audiences. [264] Conversely, Salon writer Allen Barra agreed with critics who suggested that Jolie's "dark and intense sexuality" has limited her in the types of roles she can be cast in, rendering her unconvincing in many conventional women's roles,[53] while Clint Eastwood, who directed her Oscar-nominated performance in Changeling (2008), opined that having "the most beautiful face on the planet" sometimes harmed her dramatic credibility with audiences. She also won her first Screen Actors Guild Award. She said she fell in love with Pitt during filming of Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005), but she dismissed allegations of an affair,[185] saying, "To be intimate with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is not something I could forgive. "[182] Jolie and Pitt did not publicly comment on the nature of their relationship until January 2006, when she confirmed that she was pregnant with his child. Here is a Jolie name logo that is vibrant and warm. [179] As a result of their frequent public declarations of passion and gestures of love—most famously wearing one another's blood in vials around their necks—their marriage became a favorite topic of the entertainment media. [199] Once the process was finalized, she took custody of him in Namibia, where she was filming Beyond Borders (2003). You will receive an email (no more than once per day) summarizing any new mentions of Jolie on Nameberry. They had met on the set of Pushing Tin (1999), but did not pursue a relationship at that time as Thornton was engaged to actress Laura Dern, while Jolie was reportedly dating actor Timothy Hutton, her co-star in Playing God (1997). [93], Jolie's next directorial effort was the marital drama By the Sea (2015), in which she starred opposite her husband, Brad Pitt, marking their first collaboration since 2005's Mr. & Mrs. Smith. If you like Jolie, you’ll love these other names like Jolie.

A derivative of the name might also be popular in US.

Jolie is the 2,318 th most popular name of all time. "[16] She dismissed the rumors, saying, "It was disappointing that something so beautiful and pure could be turned into a circus,"[241] and explained that, as children of divorce, she and James relied on one another for emotional support. Since I was born, Shiloh Jolie Pitt it has been an impressive strong resemblance to her mother, the actress Angelina Jolie. Try searching for a variation of the name Jolie to find popularity data and rankings. [155] Its member attorneys, called Jolie Legal Fellows, have facilitated child protection efforts in Haiti in the wake of the 2010 earthquake and promoted the development of an inclusive democratic process in Libya following the 2011 revolution. I fell in love with her the first second I saw her. The name Joely, as in actresses Joely Richardson and Joely Fisher, is unrelated and pronounced differently. [62] The resulting performance was widely praised; Ray Bennett of The Hollywood Reporter described it as "well-measured and moving," played "with respect and a firm grasp on a difficult accent.

Joline,

Joleigh, We're excited that you have an opinion about the name Jolie. ", "Angelina Jolie's Carefully Orchestrated Image", "Angelina Jolie's Public-Image Turnaround", "World's most admired 2015: Angelina Jolie and Bill Gates", "World's most admired 2016: Putin and the Queen up, Pope Francis and Malala down", "Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt top the charts, as favourite celebrity endorsers", "Angelina Jolie to be £6m face of Louis Vuitton", "Angelina Jolie Takes Us Inside Her First International Beauty Campaign in a Decade", "The 2008 Time 100: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie", "The World's Most Powerful Celebrities 2011", "Celebrity 100: Angelina Jolie Ranks As the Most Powerful Actress", "Angelina Jolie Is the Most Powerful Actress On Our Celebrity 100 List", "Angelina Jolie Tops Our List of Hollywood's Highest-Paid Actresses", "Angelina Jolie is the Sexiest Woman Alive", "2006's Most Beautiful Star: Angelina Jolie", "Angelina Jolie Is the Most Beautiful Woman in the World", "Angelina Jolie Has Three Giant New Tattoos", "What to say when your children ask for a tattoo", "Yes, 'Beowulf' Is a Technological Marvel — But How Does Angelina Jolie Look Naked?