The anticipated Stadium Tour will now kick-off 19 June 2021 at Nashville’s Nissan Stadium. Thursday, August 20 – Detroit, MI @ Comerica Park There are people in this band who will refuse to ever do it again, and you’re talking to one of them.

I have seen them a couple of times and they are true artists and take you on a journey that only they can. Songkick is the first to know of new tour announcements, dates and concert information, so if your favorite artists are not due to play in your area, join Songkick to track Mötley Crüe and get concert alerts when they play near you, like 458492 other Mötley Crüe fans. My husband has previously seen Motley Crue I had not.We thought it was Amazing.We got upgraded to a better handicapped section,My husband said they got better with age the roller drum ride was impressive to say the least plus all the pyrotechnics were insane.Great concert. 08/24 – Kansas City, Missouri @ Kauffman Stadium

Mötley Crüe has been planning its live production all year before the postponement became official. I have been hooked from that moment. CLICK HERE FOR INFO . The Mötley Crüe show was awesome!

The show was good, there were a few things that stood out. The bass and guitars are way up in the sound mix. Nikki spoke about how they ended up together. 03 – CLEVELAND, OH - FirstEnergy Stadium Mötley Crüe tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Dec 2004. Tuesday, August 11 – Hershey, PA @ Hersheypark Stadium It was great to see them live.

Motley Crue were my first concert. In November 1981 they released their first album “Too Fast For Love” which was entirely produced and released by their own record label Leathür Records and set out on a Canadian tour. By October 1991, the band released their first compilation album “Decade of Decadence” which also shot straight to the Billboard charts; however, the 90s was generally not a strong decade for the band. Motley Crüe's stadium tour with Def Leppard, Poison, and Joan Jett is even bigger than before. Nikki gives a different talk every night about being in the band and what the fans mean to him. He also regaled the audience with the long story of how he moved to LA and pulled the band together. Mötley Crüe, Def Leppard, Poison and Joan Jett and the Blackhearts have rolled out dates for a massive 2020 tour that will take them to stadiums all over North America. It was probably one of the best concerts Ive been too. 08/12 – Buffalo, New York @ New Era Field Mötley Crüe and Def Leppard were recently forced to postpone their 2020 Summer tour due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but now they’ve revealed the rescheduled dates for the North American outing. Find concert tickets for Mötley Crüe upcoming 2020 shows.

This is the fourth time I've seen the Crüe, and the second time at MSG. 09/12 – San Diego, CA @ Petco Park, Tommy Lee on New Solo Album, TikTok, and President Trump’s Twitter Beef, Ranking Every Mötley Crüe Album From Worst to Best, Soccer Mommy and MGMT’s Andrew VanWyngarden Team Up for Collaborative Single: Stream, The Range of Whitney Houston: An Everlasting Star, Dolly Parton Finally Puts Longtime Tattoo Rumors to Rest, Beastie Boys' Final Concert at Bonnaroo 2009 Is Streaming on YouTube All Weekend: Watch, Filter's Richard Patrick on Quitting Nine Inch Nails: Trent Reznor Told Me to Deliver Pizza, The Doobie Brothers Wrote Bill Murray the Best Cease and Desist Letter, Dave Chappelle Unloads on Critics Upon Winning Emmy for Best Variety Special, Ranking: Every Martin Scorsese Film from Worst to Best, Rolling Stone Updated Its Top 500 Albums of All Time List So It's No Longer Just White Dudes, Meet the Inmate Who Attacked R Kelly with a Pen in Jail, Rick Moranis Makes First On-Screen Appearance in 23 Years Alongside Ryan Reynolds in Cell Phone Commercial, Dave Grohl and 10-Year-Old Nandi Bushell Face Off in Drum Battle: Watch, The No. Thursday, August 13 – Buffalo, NY @ New Era Field Alice Cooper was great as always but Motley set the standard and showed why they are the Gods of Heavy Metal and Glam Rock. Wednesday, July 15 – Houston, TX @ Minute Maid Park The guys played a solid two hour set and definitely went out with a bang (literally - there was a ton of pyro during closing number "Kickstart My Heart," including Nikki’s afore mentioned fire-shooting bass). Expect side projects to keep these songs alive until a reunion of some sorts down the road.

Mötley Crüe will be performing near you at T-mobile Park on Tuesday 07 September 2021 as part of their tour, and are scheduled to play 31 concerts across 1 country in 2020-2021. We wanted to continue to communicate with our fans and update you with valid information as it becomes available.

There are lights and lasers and explosions, even Nikki's flame throwing bass guitar is back! Mötley Crüe toured with Poison in 2011 and Def Leppard toured with Poison in 2017, but this is the first time the three Eighties hard rock acts have hit the road together. Subscribe or text ‘MOTLEYCRUEISBACK’ to this number: 855 580 CRÜE (2783) (US only) Sign up with your email address to receive news … No one sat down the entire show. The pyrotechnics was unbelievable. I'm 40 now. While that’s not happening for COVID-19 reasons, we know now when the postponed trek will take place. Saturday, August 22 – Washington, D.C. @ Nationals Park Their pyrotechnics was awesome, they covered alot of the years of music. View all concerts. Nikki Sixx played a Bass that shot Fire while he was shredding center stage. And Mars' guitar is a bit more raw and dirty. Even if you have seen them before go. But the show goes on, and the presentation is excellent. Thank you for a ass kicking rocking 35 years.