Mutzenbacher, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Mutzenbacher Schnitzel Puff, responded to this review, When you arrive at Warschauer Strasse in the heart of, buildings and live alternative music.

}); Als Tiroler der ich bin, fand ich das Essen ok. Auch die Location ist ok. Was echt unerträglich war, war die Musik. Murad was our waiter and was super nice and efficient! L endroit est assez sympa.

$(".main-top .spinner, .main-top .testimage").remove(); Nous étions 5, nous avons été placé à la table des punis, dans un coin sombre, les toilettes auraient été plus confortable.

Et pour finir, il a poussé une de mes amies par l’épaule car il ne voulait pas s’expliquer avec elle calmement et qu’il a trouvé comme meilleur moyen de la violenter physiquement. Enfin le restaurant s'appelle aussi le Schnitzel Puff: cherchez sur Internet qui était Joséphine Mutzenbacher et vous comprendrez pourquoi!Plus. var $this = $(this); this place is a tourist trap and should’ve avoided, The food is ok but the service was the worse.

The owner and the staff were all friendly, attentive and made us...More, I am austrian, and if I think about the real Wiener Schnitzel I can only think about the one my grandmother prepares, and the one at the Mutzenbacher. The food was simply delicious - I love Austrian food, and believe me I can tell the difference, as I live in Austria. animateSlide(); I had the Wiener Schnitzel which combined with the cranberry sauce was possibly the best schnitzel I've ever had. 11 Corner Revaler Strasse, 10245 Berlin Germany. slider.find('[data-animate-in]').addClass('animated'); Auch Catering für kleine und große Veranstaltungen können Sie bei uns buchen. !. jQuery(document).ready(function($) {

Specialités autrichiennes. plus. Check the menu as the dishes served...More, The restaurant itself was good, the environment is not the best around it, Berlin crazy life and while you sit outside can experience different people passing by with various styles and drinking beer while walking, the neighbourhood is dirty and not comfortable. animateClass = $this.data('animate-in'); Cher pour pas grand chose. slider.on('slid.bs.carousel', function () { animateClass = $this.data('animate-out'); g´selchte Kitzbüheler Rippchen mit viel Liebe.

Good restaurant, however does get very busy, customer service just OK. a table last week, but as it was full, we looked for another alternative and found this gem just 5-10min away by foot: Speisehaus Berlin.

animateClass = $this.data('animate-in'); Découvrez ce qu'en pensent les voyageurs : Située en plein cœur du quartier, la Warschauer, files d'attente et des vues panoramiques et de. Par contre on a eu l’impression que le serveur a tenté d’endormir un pourboire qu’on n’avait effectivement pas l’intention de laisser vu l’attente et la gentillesse des serveurs. En cliquant ou en naviguant sur le site, vous acceptez notre utilisation des cookies. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor.
But the red wine we had was awful.

), avec une vinaigrette au vinaigre...Plus.
I went here with a friend the other week. good vibe and atmosphere! Le restaurant commençait à se remplir et les autres clients (allemands) étaient servies,eux, très rapidement.

C etait pas mal : l'entrée et le premier plats très bon, le reste assez moyen interval: 8000, An understated, humble little place. $this.removeClass(animateClass) Charlottenbourg-Wilmersdorf (arr.)