They are typically for the first couple of years of ownership of a new car. IVOR DAMONTE MORRIS Very good service that got us right to the point. Sign Up, Already have an account? Oh yes and Joe was great as well, Has everything I need. Frederick was excellent. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Like New Condition Only 775 Miles - Clean Carfax and Autocheck History Reports - $248,545.00 Original MSRP. Description:  Used 2018 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe S 560 4MATIC for sale - $77,813 - 38,825 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. Learn more about Price, Engine Type, MPG, and complete safety and warranty information. Some automakers include roadside assistance with their bumper-to-bumper or powertrain warranties, while others have separate policies.
Available Magic Body Control uses cameras to detect the road ahead and adjust the suspension in milliseconds to maintain a smooth ride. Would definitely do business with them again, highly recommend this dealer! Often called a basic warranty or new-vehicle warranty, a bumper-to-bumper policy covers components like air conditioning, audio systems, vehicle sensors, fuel systems and major electrical components. NewCars.com privacy policy and terms, and you are expressly agreeing to have us and/or

Vehicles must be in excellent condition and have low miles and wear to be certified, which is why off-lease vehicles feed many CPO programs. actual Description:  Used 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe S 560 4MATIC AWD for sale - $102,620 - 4,866 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Navigation System, Premium 1 Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Plus Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Comfort Package, Color:  Designo Diamond White Metallic, Never got a chance to talk directly to them but that’s my fault, I wish I get a chance to purchase the next one, other than that I would rate them a 5 star. They have a car that 2019 Mercedes Benz S65 AMG Coupe - V12 Twin Turbo - Highly Optioned Car - Only 775 Miles - Very Hard to Find! Smooth as silk! By submitting your request, you agree that you are subject to the Hem Incense: Pack of 20 Sticks. Description:  Used 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe S 560 4MATIC AWD for sale - $99,891 - 4,891 miles with Sport Package, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Premium 1 Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Transmission:  Automatic, Color:  Designo Diamond White. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Great experience. Gary then tells me it was sold. In today’s MercBenzKing's episode, we present to you the all-new facelift 2019 Mercedes AMG S65 Coupe series.

Have questions about warranties or CPO programs? 0 recalls, New car and certified pre-owned programs by To add more, remove at least one or narrow your list.

I’m looking for a sun roof. The systems can help steer the car and change lanes (when the turn signal is activated), slow the car when heading into turns and provide automatic braking, among other tasks. Purchased the Car from MB of Sacramento. Description:  Used 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe S 560 Cabriolet RWD for sale - $119,974 - 354 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, P01 Premium Package, Comfort Package, Color:  Magnetite Black Metallic, The car shown in the picture advertise was not the car available completely different color. Henrico.va Something went wrong. Thanks Dan & Amy!
Friendly, knowledgeable, quick to respond. The S-Class historically has represented the best Mercedes has to offer in luxury, convenience, technology and safety, so this is the place to go for the brand's latest and greatest. Responsive and kind. Starting at $99,950 * Models AMG GT 53 4-door Coupe Build; AMG GT 63 4-door Coupe Build; AMG GT 63 S 4-door Coupe Build; Mercedes-AMG GT. Kari was friendly, thoughtful, and most helpful. 2019 is the last year Mercedes Benz offered the V12 Coupe You will receive a confirmation email from our partners at NewCars.com which will explain the the Competitors.

Please enter your complete email address. This vehicle didn’t have that. Don't be misled a 10-year or 100,000-mile powertrain warranty doesn't promise a decade of free repairs for your car. Description:  Used 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe S 560 4MATIC AWD for sale - $98,998 - 7,955 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Premium 1 Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Premium Plus Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, P01 Premium Package, Comfort Package, Great experience!! Would definitely recommend. After applying I contacted him the next morning 8 hours after receiving the link. As Mercedes' technological showcase, the S-Class offers several advanced driver assistance and semi-autonomous driving features. A certified pre-owned or CPO car has been inspected to meet minimum quality standards and typically includes some type of warranty. While dealers and third parties certify cars, the gold standard is an automaker-certified vehicle that provides a factory-backed warranty, often extending the original coverage. What other services could be included in a warranty?

The S-Class is the flagship passenger car of the Mercedes-Benz fleet and serves as a luxury and technological showcase for the brand.