Godfall digs deep into combat details and weapon types, Overland now has all-dog squads in newest update, Spelunky 2's online multiplayer will arrive after launch. The big dial on the right side of the headset lets you move the display closer or further away from your face. That's for you to decide. No idea what’s involved but do a search for instructions and give it a spin. No one knows if you'll get it before HL:A. If you click our links to online stores and make a purchase we may receive a few pennies. I gave everything a good restart, made sure to switch the sound device to index audio before starting any app, and it works perfectly, thanks! Half-Life: Alyx – Read Our Review. The good news, at least, is that it didn’t give me nearly as much of a headache afterwards as the Vive Cosmos Elite, and I was generally able to use it for about an hour or so before I had to take a break. No one knows if your PC will run it. Best Warzone loadout for Season 5 The Vive Cosmos Elite, on the other hand, is limited to just 90Hz, with a field of view of 110 degrees. I wouldn’t go so far as to say it was a transformative experience, admittedly, but being able to see more of the world around me was definitely a bonus when I was nosing around the detail-packed environments of games such as Half-Life: Alyx. Best free PC games No one knows if or when the Index will get wireless. In practice, though, those extra 100 pixels really don’t make much of a difference when it comes to the overall clarity of the screen, and both headsets looked just as sharp as each other. Superior displays and optics, off-ear audio, and adjustable comfort. It didn’t take much to fix – shuffling it back up my head usually did the trick for another half hour or so – but I’d imagine that those of you with even smaller heads than mine may find it more problematic. The Index has excellent built-in headphones so you don’t need to attach a separate headset. There’s an interpupillary distance slider underneath the main display (which you don’t get on the Rift S), a big, easy to reach dial on the side of the headset that lets you move the display closer or further away from your face (which is on the Rift S but not on the Vive Cosmos), and a tight and tactile rear dial that adjusts the circumference of the headband. I've tried using revive as many people have suggested, but the issue is though the app itself works along steamVR fine, I don't have any sound and my index controllers can't do anything other than access the exit game button. There’s also a rather lovely, premium-feeling velcro strap on top of the headset (a sentence I never thought I’d write), giving you plenty of options to get a comfortable fit. The Index is also a smidge easier to get going on the setup front as well. It still threw the odd tantrum every now and again, admittedly, saying it had encountered a critical error and needed to either quit or restart, but on the whole I was able to get it working much faster than the Vive Cosmos Elite – probably because I wasn’t having to contend with HTC’s Vive Console software at the same time. Well it depends on which community binding you are using, but by default you hold grip and shake your hand to chalk. The higher refresh rate options, meanwhile, will only make themselves apparent if you’ve got a powerful enough graphics card to drive those kinds of frame rates. Sure, it’s not as advanced or as capable as the Valve Index, but it sure does outstanding, tracker-free VR for a lot less. It is, after all, a heck of a lot of money, and you simply don’t need to spend that much when the £399 / $399 Oculus Rift S does such a bang up job at the other end of the price spectrum. A single restart of steamVR with a double check of my sound device seems to do the trick for that. The Vive headphones still do a pretty decent job, but they’ve got nothing on the Index ones.

Find more information here.