Perfect casting choices with Eisenberg and Harrelson, with the two exhuming onscreen chemistry. Woody Harrelson is superb as the nomadic 'Twinkie'-obsessed zombie-slayer with (very well) hidden depths, while the utterly gorgeous Emma Stone and nerdy Jesse Eisenberg of The Social Network fame spark off one another nicely, as they, along with Abigail Breslin's deceptively innocent 'Little Rock', attempt to travel to a mythical place where it is said there are no zombies and where they can live peacefully.

(uncredited), Tuxedo Guy with AK-47 This video file cannot be played. They are headed to LA to go to Pacific Playland and try to avoid Zombies on the way. Zombieland is sugary, spicy and with a little dash of Murray. Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2015, I used this film for training ideas for the Apocalypse. Breslin and Stone are cute characters but Eisenburg is his usual nasal and annoying self and Woody is, well, Woody. I thought I was getting a zombie comedy movie, instead I got a boring teen romance movie with zombies in the background. New And Sealed !!! Barry L. Levy and Jason Dean... Behind-The-Scenes Stories About Working With Gary Oldman. List of the best Amber Heard movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. It is one of the few movies I think that understands how to have fun and be humorous while still treating the character relationships and development seriously. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Sequel please! It pokes fun at zombie movies without resorting to slapstick or stupid humor. (uncredited), Frightened Pedestrian The Stepfather is a 2009 American horror thriller film and a remake of the 1987 thriller film... Pineapple Express is a 2008 American buddy stoner action comedy film directed by David Gordon... Behind-The-Scenes Stories From The Set Of 'Pineapple Express', Every Movie Coming To Netflix In September 2020. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Learn more about Blu-ray region specifications. Some of the humour misses, but for the most part it works well. (uncredited), Metro Station Zombie Still, Tallahassee got his Twinkie, and that's all that matters. Two emails sent to everyone of MY FREAKIN great IDEAS. The laughs do not come from "double tapping" zombies, but rather the quips and dialogue between these survivors.

Boy do I hate clowns. Zombieland is one of the very few "zom-coms" i have seen that has me constantly laughing.

The years have been kind and I enjoyed it as much or more than the first time. Bloody good fun. (uncredited), Grocery Store Zombie List RulesVote for your favorite movies, regardless of critic reviews or how big the role was. That ain't cool. There is also a cameo from another well known actor which makes for a funny five minutes in the film.

I thought the whole movie was gonna be splatter and hilarious zombie kills. With Jesse Eisenberg, Emma Stone, Woody Harrelson, Abigail Breslin.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. A multi-region PAL/NTSC DVD player is request to view it in USA/Canada. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. More often than not, scenes are rushed in an attempt to stuff the film with as much content as possible. (uncredited), Cynthia Knickerbocker It's too light and sugary for my taste and has zero nutritional value. Woody Harrelson is just there for contrast and to help the "hero" on his journey. Boy do I hate clowns. The graphics for these rules pop up on the screen and are often knocked over or moved by the action on screen which is a novel touch. Not quite enough to break the 4 star mark, but not a bad movie. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Like others here I didn't really know what to expect from this movie, however to say I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement! (uncredited), Businesswoman Zombie The Rum Diary is a 2011 American film based on the novel of the same name by Hunter S.... Alpha Dog is a 2006 American crime drama film written and directed by Nick Cassavetes, first... Drop Dead Sexy is a 2005 American comedy film starring Jason Lee. The satire style of humour just makes the characters seem more real.