Letra, tradução e música de Anyone Else de Joshua Bassett - Como posso pensar em outra coisa? I’d love you better than he ever could Written By: Joshua Bassett. [Outro]

You say you gotta think it overI can’t stop thinkin’ of youIs he the guy you want to hold yaI’ll be here when you need me to, Make you feel beautiful in the morningLight you up when the rain won’t stop pouringCause there’s a million little things I haven’t told yaIt kills me every time he’s with you so, How’m I supposed to think about anything elseHow am I to go on keeping this to myselfI am done pretending I want anyone elseAnyone elseAnyone else, And now the days are getting longerI’m caught daydreamin of youI’m still waiting for my happy ever afterWhen you’re ready I’ll be ready tooSo, The world melts away when I’m with youAnd I know you’re afraid to jump too soonBut I promise if you wouldI’d love you better than he ever couldGirl we’d have it good, we’d have it good, I keep hoping it’ll only be a matter of timeTill the memory fades and the feelings subsideTime won’t help I cant settle for anyone elseAnyone elseAnyone else. I keep hoping it’ll only be a matter of time ‘Til the memory fades and the feelings subside Time won’t help, I can’t settle for anyone else Anyone else, anyone else.

10,492 views, added to favorites 476 times. “Anyone Else” is an original song written by Joshua Bassett. How’m I supposed to think about anything else? Joshua Bassett made his Warner Records debut in April with ‘Common Sense’, which hit 5 million streams within a month.He now unveils the brand new song ‘Anyone Else’.

But I promise if you would

Anyone else, anyone else. The world melts away when I'm with you I can’t stop thinkin’ of you I’ll be here when you need me to, Make you feel beautiful in the morning

While there are plenty of theories about who these melodic poems are meant for, Josh has stayed private about that aspect of his music. I’m still waiting for my happy ever after

Time won’t help, I can’t settle for anyone else

Anyone else, anyone else

/ Cansei de fingir que quero outra pessoa / … Not only did Joshua write the song, he also played guitar, bass, cajón and drums on the track. Make you feel beautiful in the morning Light you up when the rain won’t stop pouring When you're ready, I'll be ready too

‘Cause there’s a million little things I haven’t told ya

I am done pretending I want anyone else Anyone else, anyone else, The world melts away when I’m with you And I know you’re afraid to jump too soon, oh, But I promise if you would I’d love you better than he ever could Girl, we’d have it good, we’d have it good, I keep hoping it’ll only be a matter of time ‘Til the memory fades and the feelings subside Time won’t help, I can’t settle for anyone else Anyone else, anyone else, If You’re Too Shy (Let Me Know) lyrics: The 1975, Your email address will not be published.

[Post-Chorus] I'm caught daydreamin' of you

Oh, oh, anyone else Tu dis que tu dois y réfléchir Je ne peux pas m'arrêter de penser à toi

Anyone Else – Joshua Bassett Lyrics Letra: You say you gotta think it over I can’t stop thinkin’ of you Is he the guy you want to hold ya I’ll be here when you need me to. Keep scrolling to jam out to our latest #NewMusicFriday playlist. Anyone Else chords by Joshua Bassett. [Pre-Chorus]

How'm I supposed to think about anything else? Like “Anyone Else”, it’s a love song on the surface, but listeners can’t tell if Joshua has a muse or if the love is unrequited. Your email address will not be published. [Pre-Chorus]
Como posso continuar guardando isso para mim?

How am I to go on keeping this to myself? Make you feel beautiful in the morning Light you up when the rain won’t stop pouring Make you feel beautiful in the morning [Bridge]

Anyone Else By Joshua Bassett. How am I to go on keeping this to myself? Girl, we'd have it good, we'd have it good Anyone Else Joshua Bassett . LETRA 'Anyone Else' You say you gotta think it over I can't stop thinkin' of you Is he the guy you want to hold ya I'll be here when you need me to.

Anyone Else Lyrics by Joshua Bassett is latest English song with music also given by him. It kills me every time he's with you so From Joshua Bassett‘s highly-anticipated sophomore single to the track Payton Moormeier teased us with during his Friends From Afar interview, and so many more, we’ve rounded up all our favorites in a one-stop-shop for all things new music.

Anyone else song inf; Eu estarei aqui quando você precisar de mim, Te iluminarei quando a chuva não parar de cair, Porque há milhares de coisas que eu não te disse. Make you feel beautiful in the morning Light you up when the rain won't stop pouring

From Joshua Bassett‘s highly-anticipated sophomore single to the track Payton Moormeier teased us with during his Friends From Afar interview, and so many more, we’ve rounded up all our favorites in a one-stop-shop for all things new music. About us     Contact us    Privacy Policy    Terms & Conditions    Sitemap, love me land lyrics- Zara Larsson | Produced by Janson, Easy lyrics Troye Sivan | top english song 2020. Keith Harish & Josua Bassett have Produce the Hollywood song Anyone else. You say you gotta think it over I can’t stop thinkin’ of you Is he the guy you want to hold ya I’ll be here when you need me to. Make you feel beautiful in the morning Light you up when the rain won’t stop pouring ‘Cause there’s a million little things I haven’t told ya How'm I supposed to think about anything else? Teenager Lyrics – Sand V ft. Gurlez Akhtar, Sawan Mein Lag Gayi Aag Lyrics – Ginny Weds Sunny, Badan Pe Sitare Lyrics – Stebin Ben x Sehnoor, Terms of use, Privacy Policy and Disclaimer. Is he the guy you want to hold ya 'Til the memory fades and the feelings subside I am done pretending I want anyone else Anyone else, anyone else. Some of our favorite artists are helping us ring in the weekend in the best way possible: by dropping brand-new bops, duh!

It is his second officially released single, and was released on July 16, 2020 in combination with his debut single, “Common Sense” (released on April 3, 2020). Make you feel beautiful in the morning Light you up when the rain won’t stop pouring Search. [Verse 1] This website uses Cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. J. Joshua Bassett Lyrics. Por favor, envie uma correção >.

[Verse 2] You say you gotta think it over / Como posso continuar guardando isso para mim?