The Blue Man Group uses them throughout the night's performance with the support of a live band, offering fun for all ages. Fan safety is our priority. Since the Blue Men don’t speak, Blue Man Group is universally appealing to a broad range of age groups and cultural backgrounds. The Blue Man Group concept came from the United States, more specifically, New York City, home to the modern musical. If you haven't been go, it's a couple of hours of entertainment, light sound music and general silliness Thought tickets were quite, expensive, discounts are available with your Berlin Welcome Card. The music was great as the show of the three blue men.Definetly a event to recommend. read more.

Due to the corona virus, shows are expected to take place again from 2021. After years of success in America, the idea made its way to Europe where the group had its Berlin première on Europe Day 2004 on Potsdamer Platz. Had a great time at Blue Man Group. Seen the show many times throughout the years but BMG Berlin updates the show every time and knows how to keep it interesting .... also for frequent visitors. Foto de Blue Man Group, Berlim: The Theatre - Confira as 56.769 fotos e vídeos reais dos membros do Tripadvisor de Blue Man Group Not as good as the last time we saw them, seemed a bit "flat", maybe the fun wasn't there for us as... First of all, the percussion performances are really great, and the fancy instruments are... Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf (Borough) Hotels, Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg (Borough) Hotels, Hotels near The Holocaust Memorial - Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, Hotels near Berlin Potsdamer Platz Station, Hotels near Heinrich-Heine-Strasse Station, Hotels near Mendelssohn-Bartholdy-Park Station, Hotels near Faryab Higher Education Institute, Hotels near Catholic University of Applied Social Sciences Berlin, Hotels near Alice Salomon University of Applied Sciences, Berlin, Hotels near Technische Fachhochschule Berlin, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Berlin, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Berlin, Conference & Convention Centers in Berlin, The Holocaust Memorial - Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe Tickets. Friedrichstadt-Palast Berlin - VIVID Grand... Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial... English Comedy Ticket including Pizza in... View all hotels near Blue Man Group on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Blue Man Group on Tripadvisor. See our COVID policy here.

Your benefits with the Berlin Welcome Card: Anyone expecting a peaceful night out should look elsewhere. Well, I don’t know where to start. What a show!

Berlin's official travel website visitBerlin.de, visitBerlinvisitBerlin logo Do you have any questions regarding our offers or do you need personal support?

Blue Man Group is an American performance art company formed in 1987, known for its stage productions which incorporate many kinds of music and art, both popular and obscure, in its performances. Within the first 2 minutes the text playing on the screens was really trying to be funny, but failed, which made me feel very quickly that it wasn’t going to get better than this. I am a final year university drama student and I have seen some bad shows, but nothing as.

We really had a great evening!

I’ve seen about 100 shows which have done what this was trying to do, but much better. Mail ​hallo@visitBerlin.de. I read up about the themes surrounding the show and to be honest, I don’t think there are any themes, I just think someone wrote that to try make sense of a piece of utter garbage.

We visited the blue man group event this week and it was just great. Very overpriced and the only thing that will make me feel less annoyed about my experience is a refund. The Berlin Welcome Card is Berlin’s official tourist ticket.
Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Seen the show many times throughout the years but BMG Berlin updates the show every time and knows how to keep it interesting .... also for frequent visitors.Every performer brings his own personality into the show, that alone is a guarantee for a different show-feeling every night.A must see !!! It is described as ‘Performance Art’ yet a better title should be ‘Utter Sh*t’. It combines free public transport and discounts on many sightseeing highlights. The Stage Bluemax Theater on Potsdamer Platz was designed exclusively for the Blue Man Group. The unique combination of multimedia, science, music, art, and the unavoidable strangeness of the blue men all converge to draw you under their spell. Accommodation incl.

Because the performers rely almost exclusively on non-verbal communication, this is the perfect show for visitors from Germany and from around the world. The men in blue just were scary and freaky if anything. Blue Man Group performances are euphoric celebrations of human connection through art, music, comedy and non-verbal communication. read more, First of all, the percussion performances are really great, and the fancy instruments are... I am a final year university drama student and I have seen some bad shows, but nothing as pointless and bad as this. This show is an insult to anyone’s intellect and it’s just not funny. Not even worth bringing your kids. Berlin. Definetly a event to recommend. The show offers rocking percussion, entertaining comedy, and intense bursts of colour.

BLUE MAN GROUP Berlin is now more intensive, more innovative and more contemporary - surely a guaranteed success in the city for another 10 years. Had a great time at Blue Man Group. This show is an insult to anyone’s intellect and it’s just not funny.

Even the theatre isn’t nice and security were not helpful. We have Berlin's biggest event calendar with many tips. We are here for you, even on-site in Berlin.

visitBerlinvisitBerlin logo.