Books and YouTube? Some are reviews, with or without spoilers, which detail what Booktubers liked or disliked about specific books.

This channel discusses all things Entertainment; mainly featuring the works of minorities, primarily black women.

Maxwell’s channel WellDoneBooks has a little bit of everything, really: book reviews, book discussions, TBR lists, and the obligatory book tag.
Lesley says: May 24, 2020 at 8:53 am Thank you for this! Much like her BookTube peers, Ashley’s genteel and warm spirit is always on full display. This directory is vetted by our team to make finding your next favorite BookTube personality a breeze.

Hi!
Like a few of her fellow book influencers, Sasha writes books of her own as well and takes the time to talk to her followers about it.

She frequently dishes book talks, book reviews and wrap-ups on her channel, and a big part of her reading demographic is loaded with thriller and mystery books, but she doesn’t shy away from YA and nonfiction reads. If you’re into all things character cosplay and Cassandra Clare-related, or author interviews and book discussions, Emma is definitely your BookTuber! !

There are several different types of videos that BookTubers film. Maybe you’ve already familiarized yourself with BookTube and its BookTubers already, but in the rare case you haven’t, we’ve got you covered!

Booktubers often review Advanced Reader Copies (ARCs) that are provided by book publishers who may wish to advertise using word of mouth.

Hosted by Jade, - Active since 2014 -

), and your favorite book is The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (which also happens to be Hannah’s favorite!) Francina Simone is the author of SMASH IT (2020), THE KEEPER'S VOW, and DARKNESS COMES AT DAWN. Sharing my journey in all things art, fashion, beauty and book-related things!

In addition to her book videos, Rincey also sprinkles in cooking videos, Q&As and behind-the-scenes footage, creating a truly unforgettable YouTube channel. Give me Gillian Flynn or give me death. Introduce Yourself | Alternative Booktubers Master List - Duration: 5:47. Submit a short story based on one of 5 weekly prompts. These are the best Booktubers you should be subscribed to in 2019. but I think that speaks more to her appeal and passion as someone who doesn’t pull any punches when rating books. Along with book recommendations, Jesse uploads videos that every reader will relate to.

Hosted by Njeri, - Active since 2017 - Lauren here! While he’s a YA reader at heart, Robby is always up for reading the latest book people are buzzing about. I’m an 18-year-old who loves books, movies, and music. Hosted by Starlah, - Active since 2015 - Welcome to my booktube channel!

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Ariel isn’t afraid of a super niche read.

Hosted by Simone, - Active since 2019 - A Clockwork Reader): you love to read (okay, that one was a giveaway! Works behind and in front of the screen, on the cover of books and the ones who hold the Pen. Providing her subscribers with recaps about the books she reads every month, she’s always in the know about the newest and best books. Hosted by Ashley, - Active since 2016 -

I only just recently got acquainted with Katie’s channel, ChapterStackss, an oasis for admirers of fiction, suspense and mystery books, but I am so in love with the woman’s approach to reviewing books! Hosted by Jameelah, - Active since 2014 - She was born in Germany, spent her childhood in hot the urban jungle of Orlando Florida, and now resides in the Rockies where she spends more of her time far away with her characters in their quest to make the right decisions in worlds brimming with romance, moral ambiguity, and often times, a touch of magic.

This She Reads-approved book subscription box will keep you reading all year-long. Is there anymore people that are famous because book-tube, or is that just all of them because I only saw two boys. If you thought you loved seeing readers post gorgeous photos of their latest reads on Instagram, you’ll die for these entertaining Booktubers. From odd book opinions to Facetuning book covers and even an interview with Michelle Obama (we’re majorly jealous), Jesse has a video for every kind of reader. Copyright © 2020 Paperback Paris.

Hosted by Steph, - Active since 2014 -

If you didn’t love her enough already, she even made her boyfriend put together his own #TBR pile – talk about couple goals. Well-versed in all things books, but namely short stories and fiction—and the owner of the most beautiful ARC collection I’ve seen in awhile—I often hail Mercedes of MercysBookishMusings as one of BookTube’s most-trusted book critics. You can unsubscribe at any time. My name is Aissata. Show me other things available to members.

on the YA’s trendiest titles with book reviews, book hauls and special Tea Time chats. i make creative videos as well as book reviews, hauls, and monthly wrap-ups. Our site uses cookies.

We’re offering up our favorite books, from classics to debuts, bestselling to the next big thing. This list of booktubers was well researched and I have found a few booktubers to watch now.

BookTubers also make haul videos where they discuss their purchases from a trip to the bookstore or give an overview of the books that they've bought within a period of time.