Exactly! ehe. *does victory dance* 10/10 heck yes. what happen to me?? https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/ead75f3fa473315d3673493e8d79e710e365826522a845065d08ebb79846fcfa.png, 10/10 OFC!! I’m a true A.R.M.Y…….I got 10 out of 10, Lol I cri this no offense was rly easy I’m such trashhhh . 1st question - What does BTS stand for in English? You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. bunny/ hwang jungkook . I’m so proud of myself that I didn’t forget! Searched for BTS then fell on love with everyone! Poll: Who is the best vocalist/rapper in ONEWE? xD, impressive. if this is was my exam question i would totally pass with flying color , Gah I´m not even suprised I got 10/10. Wow! BTS is a South Korean boy group formed by BigHit Entertainment. I dare you to try … Aren't you an A.R.M.Y? Not ready for this? Congrats! .

thanks for helping us. which artist did bts collab with for the remix of "Mic Drop"? Thank you for becoming a member. how did I learn this information . the questions is too easy. Do you know EVERYTHING about BTS?! This was too easy ლ(´ڡ`ლ) https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/ef620b9b22aef954d84aa49bad4920bc0ba4610f5197ca43c0d4c735948f180a.gif. (If you feel slow, it’s normal. i just got to know them and i know a lot about them. I will be an ARMY for 3 years officially this May.

This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community.You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. i’m a jungkook stan but i know every one of them just as well <3 Feel free to … I’ve been an army for like two months cx, 9/10 became a fan last two weeks ago! 9/10

How much do you think you know about Jungkook? XD, I GOT 10 OF 10 RIGHT… HMMM, PROUD OF MYSELF AS A TRUE A.R.M.Y!!!!

Me:”?!?! WOH!”, 9/10 got the last one incorrect but still proud , I got 10/10 but why i’m not suprised??

Kpop Ships I was about to answer RM but then remembered their Run Ep. It's pretty long~ by ho4seok Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle . Don’t worry even if you can’t answer all questions correctly, that doesn’t mean you are not an ARMY. Too Many Fandoms. Also all the members except Jimin and Jin have dogs. V. JIN. I dont know much about them… Example : if question about their dress up in mv turn out i always got wrong…, i got 8/10 right…. 10. Do you think you know BTS well enough? Poor Economics: Will the poor become poorer? # love u Jin you are the best, I got 10 of 10 right But still an A.R.M.Y. How Well Do You Know BTS? When BTS debut, Jin was the only one who got introduced as an official 1st visual. I got a 9/10 and I’ve been A.R.M.Y for 1 or 2 months. completely not a waste of time watching all of their videos and following their updates for years. 10/10 known them for 4 months now. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! @import url("https://kprofiles.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-viral-quiz/css/front-style.css"); wow! I have been with em since pre debut and stuff .-. kookie/jeon jungkook. MEEE Me:”Well, I’m A New A.R.M.Y So Maybe I Get 1 Or 2 Of This Question Wr-” This is too easy tho. Can you recall what RM’s stage name stands for?

Who do we have here? In the video, with a streamlined image of the BTS members and fans A.R.M.Y symbiosis, two sides of the meaning, and at the end of the video gave “BTS” a new definition, “Beyond the Scene.”, LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?subscribe to our top stories. Well Well Well. Poll: Who wore it better?

So be warned: This quiz is not as easy as the title might suggest. DESCENDANTS 3 QUIZ 30 Questions Only TRUE FANS Can Answer! haha i’m so happy … i’m a new fan but i almost got it perfect.