I spend my days with you, bare faced and in a bathing suit.. Lovato wrote on The Young and the Restless star's birthday back in June.

She first bought the home in 2016 for $8.3 million. Don’t miss the hour-long television special, hosted by Ryan Seacrest.

In the clip, Lovato was rocking a beard and unibrow filter and telling her beau, "I am so glad that you stayed with me during this quarantine. Though the relationship is still fairly fresh, Lovato has reportedly been introducing Ehrich to her friends via FaceTime while the two self-quarantine together at Lovato's Los Angeles home.

This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors. “If there’s something that we’ve all learned in the past few weeks, it’s to cherish every moment and the importance of connection, whether through laughter, stories, or music,” said ABC Entertainment President Karey Burke. Take a trip down memory lane in our gallery below and look back on the couple's whirlwind romance. For Lovato, that means she’s likely singing from her high-rise luxury condo in Century City, Los Angeles. everyone swipe to see my dog Ella literally trying to steal my man... , A post shared by Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) on Jun 24, 2020 at 3:28pm PDT. Rumors have been circulating that Lovato has been quietly seeing The Young and the Restless actor Max Ehrich. Just following her unforgettably touching performance and highly anticipated return to music’s forefront at the 2020 GRAMMYs, Demi Lovato has released a new version of her latest single "Anyone."

to Demi … In March, Lovato accidentally crashed Ehrich's Instagram Live video, fueling the dating rumors. happy 28th, my angel @ddlovato .". Disney Family Singalong Sneak Peek: Demi Lovato – "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes", Mariah Carey’s Houses: Where She & Her Kids Call Home. According to Demi Lovato herself, she's been dating singer, actor, and former soap star Max Ehrich for only about four months. Demi Lovato’s rumored boyfriend Max Ehrich was on IG Live and Demi Lovato accidentally popped in.

I love yew soooo much @maxehrich.". I can't explain it or you. Per E! to Demi as she unknowingly walks into the frame. They have a few mutual friends in common, but Demi has been introducing Max to her closest friends via FaceTime since being quarantined. Demi Lovato may just want to give her heart a break. The pair was seen on a number of occasions, wearing masks, and going to the grocery store together. Demi Live! Then she briefly rented it for nearly $40,000 per month. Demi scoffed at the reports, saying they were fake. Ehrich then quietly mouths, "I'm on live!" BAAAYYBEEE - I have so much fun with you and there’s so many things I want to say right now but I want to be present and spend this bday with you so I’ll be quick: Being with you makes life SO MUCH FUN We literally act like hooligans on the daily and don’t give a FUCK if we’re embarrassing ourselves if others are around!! The first has the kitchen and living area, the second has the bedrooms and master suite and the third is perfect for entertaining with a media lounge that has a pool table and marble-topped bar. On Sept. 24, E! In the clip, Ehrich is performing at the piano for his followers when Lovato makes a quick entrance to say hello to her beau.

He hasn't left, and it's just the two of them. ET confirmed on Thursday, Sept. 24, that the "I Love Me" singer and the Young and the Restless star decided to go their separate ways. Cheers to forever.". "They've really gotten to know each other on a different level. Despite the heartfelt Instagram tributes and PDA-filled photos, the pair ultimately couldn't keep the spark alive.