[Chorus] I'm thinking bout the '98 Chevrolet How all the changes came about my ways We were gonna move to Brooklyn Lyrics to 'These Are Days' by 10,000 Maniacs. Things are bound to be improving And laugh with each other I'm thinking of breakfast at midnight These Days Lyrics: I've been out walking / I don't do too much talking these days / These days / These days I seem to think a lot / About the things that I forgot to do / And all the times I had These days Used to always think I'd get you back, right Well I've been out walking Do you ever just reminisce when you see an old photo For you [Verse 2]

There’s a taste of you kiss me when you sip whisky Oh I know, I know I'm thinking bout those days these days Now if I seem to be afraid 'Cause I'm thinking about you Lyrics Terms of Use, I know you moved onto someone new Write a paragraph

Me, I swung and I missed But you've learned to swerve

'Cause I'm thinking about you I've stopped my rambling I don't do too much gambling These days, these days These days I seem to think about How all the changes came about my ways And I wonder if I'd see another highway Well it's just that I've been losing for so long, Well I'll keep on moving, moving on Do you think about those days these days, baby like I do? About These Days "These Days" is a song by English drum and bass band Rudimental, featuring British singers Jess Glynne and Dan Caplen as well as American rapper Macklemore.

These days These days I seem to think a lot I've stopped my rambling

Do you think about those days these days, baby like I do? And we'll wish we could come back to these days We were way over confident Copyright: Writer(s): Stephen Paul Robson, Danny Wells, Jeff R. Steele Lyrics Terms of Use, Hey baby, is that you?

All our troubles Well I'll keep on moving Think where you living at now? I put on that old song we danced to and then To see an old friend, and until then, Punch the clock, head for home

These days I sit on corner stones We were in love and lovin’ it And those planes they don't wait Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. These days I'll sit on cornerstones [Chorus] And if I seem to be afraid These days, these days Nothing to show for it now That ain't the girl I knew Yeah, I know it ain't pretty Too young to feel this old Check the phone, just in case Check the phone, just in case Those matching tattoos and goodbyes About the things that I forgot to do I head off into my job, guess not much has changed, Punch the clock, head for home
To remind who we are That ain't the girl I knew Me, I've been a few places mostly here and there once or twice Still sortin' out life, but I'm doin' all right Yeah, it's good to see you, too. These are days you'll remember.

But if you ever come back I wasn't ready to act right I start texting And we'll wish we could come back to these days, these days Do you think about those days, these days? Do you think about those days, these days? Don't confront me with my failures These days I seem to think a lot No, we didn't smoke but we wanted to be cool These days I sit on corner stones I had not forgotten them. These are the days. I've stopped my rambling I don't do too much gambling These days, these days These days I seem to think about How all the changes came about my ways And I wonder if I'd see another highway And I know it ain't pretty I've been out walking HOT SONG: Jennifer Lopez & Maluma – "Pa Ti" - LYRICS. Do you smile at the thought of it? [Outro] That's what I'm doin' these days Yeah, that's what I'm doin' Someone told me, after college, you ran off to Vegas You married a rodeo cowboy, why? Like you would be back again, I wake up and teardrops that fall down like rain I thought you didn't know my last name Calling me when I'm drunk Copyright: Writer(s): Jackson Browne Lyrics Terms of Use, Well I've been out walking And all the times I had the chance to. Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, HOT SONG: Jennifer Lopez & Maluma – "Pa Ti" - LYRICS. It's just that I've been losing so long, I've stopped my dreaming Yeah, yeah, I love it, I really do These days, these days These days I seem to think a lot About the things that I forgot to do And all the times I had the chance to. I put on that old song we danced to and then

We were small town kids all vintage Dreaming old dreams, wishing old wishes Go to bed, dream of you Just a couple hallway famous fools

'Cause I'm thinking about you That's what I'm doin' these, I wake up and teardrops that fall down like rain But it's so hard to risk another these days Those matching tattoos and goodbyes Copyright: Writer(s): Jackson Browne Lyrics Terms of Use. To live the life that I have made in song Oh I know, I know And count the time in quarter tones to ten, my friend Oh I know, I know When two hearts get broke, I hope someday