I’m in their community discord for help, looks like we aren’t the only ones who had an issue, @AravPratap3 @GeekyStev I've tried everything to fix it and nothing worked. Sept. 21, 2020, 2:04 p.m. @rikusamaaa hey @discord ive been having an issue with my mobile discord its been freezing everytime i try to watch someone stream its been doing that since i updated my phone to the newest ios update please help me i havent gotten anything to fix this . В Пепестане лучшее общение 24/7 на русском. Then join us, have fun learning and practicing Turkish with us . @antagonistluis Discord's Status Page - Server Outage. Server Outage.

Discord Language Learning Servers. Download the best app to communicate over video, voice, or text.

I’m a hermit, I suppose. The latter ofc leads to problems. @Matthia93105091 In discord channel 99 % of everyone is having problems at the moment, but congrats to you. @NodeRED I use it in a flow (a sanitized version of which is provided as an example) that checks for pending expiration of the certificate and if an issue is detected pushes a heads-up to our internal infrastructure channel on the @OctoPrint3D discord server. Via Posted Oct 15, 2015 - 13:51 PDT Update Linode - "After further investigation, we have found some residual issues affecting a subset of the hosts within our Newark data center. How do you rate Discord over the past 3 months? My desktop app is stuck in the loading screen and my phone app cant connect to the server. Самый уютный и большой сервер по РП в России, СНГ и ЕС - Пепестан. The latter ofc leads to problems. EIGHT+ GLOBAL EMOTES! downdetector.com I've tried everything to fix it and nothing worked. @BandagedBD BetterDiscord doesn't work with Discord even after repair

Please fix this.

@discord Streamer Mode doesn't seem to be working on my end.

Wtf), @cuntceited_ Присоединяйся к нам.

And you can always ask questions if you have any. @AvengeTechNet I had Issues with discord app on my phone (App kept closing) to verify the discord, and I tried using my brothers phone and his discord and now there's massive issues, can I resolve this somehow?

I will be live on my Discord. Anybody else got this problem? No stream today having technical issues with X-split, and No Man's Sky. @discord also, your bot fighting algorithm doesn’t recognise humans trying to work around said broken website. @discord hello you wont open T_T server problems? @Jactheripper07 that you can use wherever you want on Discord. I think your servers might be down. @NodeRED I use it in a flow (a sanitized version of which is provided as an example) that checks for pending expiration of the certificate and if an issue is detected pushes a heads-up to our internal infrastructure channel on the @OctoPrint3D discord server. @AvengeTechNet I had Issues with discord app on my phone (App kept closing) to verify the discord, and I tried using my brothers phone and his discord and now there's massive issues, can I resolve this somehow? Please fix this. streamer mode on discord doesn't seem to work for me? This isn't neccesarily a "moral" thing though, as it could come at the expense of exploiting others, or giving up some of your freedom. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. @discord is there an outage? is discord down for anyone else? @MistaBlueSky @discord Streamer Mode doesn't seem to be working on my end.

Do you Wanna Learn Turkish or learn about Turkish culture or are you a native who wants to help people learn Turkish? @Platina_SB На нашем сервере ты найдёшь много ботов, много эмодзи и ещё кучу всего приятного. Find and join some awesome servers listed here! My desktop app is stuck in the loading screen and my phone app cant connect to the server.

@DISCORD @Wolfy61181315 PM me if you want to join. The Union United Of Free Countries (Союз Объединенных Свободных Стран): This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Whether it is a signup flow, a multi-view stepper, or a monotonous data entry interface, forms are one of the most important components of digital product design. I constantly and consistently get the message "1 server is unavailable due to a temporary outage."

Mmm yeah my internet is shit right now and i have to do two exams and a groupwork and couldn't do nothing bc we need discord but dis doesn't work with a net bag of 500 clp what's next, anyone wanna chill ina discord call with me broken smxcked, I’m in their community discord for help, looks like we aren’t the only ones who had an issue, Hello @thegreatdiscord @discord DISBOARD was made to make everyone enjoy Discord more.