It certainly fixes the judder, however. Gamers will feel like they’re right there on the cliff face—thousands of meters above the ground with no rope to hold them—and our aim has been to tap into the adrenaline rush of one of the world’s most dangerous sports. GeForce GTX 1060 6GB.

For instance : https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/5hsqvm/keep_getting_low_frame_rate_warnings_in_the_climb/ , and there are many other posts/comment about issues on this game. All Reviews: Mixed (290) - 50% of the 290 user reviews for this game are positive. FO: One of the most significant changes Quest introduces is that players can stand up and move freely easier as there are no cables to manage. It has run perfectly, and I often like to do a climb first thing in the morning. When I move my head from side the side the menu and background will hang/lag/jump.

With The Climb anyone can get a taste of the thrill of rock climbing.

Ok, thanks for confirming it is not a CPU issue, please turn "Always On Reprojection" back off again and follow these instructions to report performance data: #353 (comment).

The Climb puts you in a free solo climbing, one of the most dangerous forms of rock climbing.

***> wrote: Falls keine Bestätigungsmail gekommen ist, schaue bitte im SPAM-Ordner nach.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The graphics setting has been tested in various manners.

Climbey is a VR-only climbing game!

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 2:08 PM Jules Blok ***@***.

I dont want to be jumpin around 30 feet in the air (At least not in a rock climbing game) as someone who enjoys rock climbing in real life I'd much rather play something like The Climb. @dedwnl I can't imagine that the Climb, which is basically "Crysis for VR", will preform very well with super sampling. Jeden Montag und Mittwoch gehen die Entwickler zum Indoor-Climbing – basierend auf diesen Erfahrungen wurde ein erster Gameplay-Prototyp des Spiels gebaut. Still having the same issue. Log in sign up. It still performs poorly for me with all reprojection turned off. You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam. It's showing perfect framerate in general, through the monitor, so I'm assuming the the lag is only displayed through the headset.

Die Entwickler von Crytek aus Frankfurt sind bei Spielern bekannt für die Crysis und Far-Cry-Serie und bei Entwicklern für die frei verfügbare Entwicklungsumgebung “CryEngine”, mit der sich grafisch opulente Titel umsetzen lassen.

If you bought this game back in 2016, you can now download it for free on your Quest today. It did not fix the PC screen flickering when the ingame player sweats (see my other issue). See the config file for exact details.

Each tile is rendered independently and (ideally) only at the end of a frame all tiles are put together to produce the final image. The idea is you can either whitelist certain blocks for climb courses, or blacklist certain blocks to allow climbing everywhere and still make some un-climbable obstacles. These can be crafted with 2 shears and 2 spider eyes. For instance, I'm running TheClimb through Revive too, with an i7-6700k and a 1080gtx (top end config).

ClimbeyMotion is a totally-optional way of moving about the Minecraft world by jumping and climbing.

N.B. Experience what it feels like to climb Mount Everest through a sequence of immersive first person locations as you strive to reach the top of the world. Sign in

You probably also need to mess with enabling/disabling Asynchronous and/or Interleaved Reprojection.

@dedwnl I can't imagine that the Climb, which is basically "Crysis for VR", will preform very well with super sampling. Theodore Mader: For starters, the performance characteristics of typical VR-ready desktop hardware are significantly different from those of a mobile-focused chipset.

You can configure which blocks can or cannot be climbed in the config. We are supposed to wait for late start when we request new tracking data, but due to multi-threading limitations in OpenVR there are cases where I have to wait a lot earlier.