I was great! 16. Can I sit on it? My name is John but you can call me tonight. Are you my math homework?

But the earth is flat, right? You are so selfish! If you don’t come now, I’ll call 911 and tell them that it’s an emergency. Since the first time I saw you dive into the swimming pool, I knew I had to dive into your heart. Excuse me, miss, can I have the time? Girl: Why? Let me wipe it with my tongue. Are you a candle? I just hope it’s at least R-rated. God knows they might come in handy with that guy/girl you’re swooning over! Forget that! Are you a keyboard? I’ve got an opening you can fill. Boy: Have you been watching me? Cuz you a fine pizza ass.

Wanna do something that rhymes with truck? Girl: I have a boyfriend. See also: How Long Does A Crush Last?

Here are the best birthday texts for him: Are you in a long distance relationship? He Loves Me Not? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you. LOL. Is your name Earl Grey? Roses are red, violets are blue, love never crossed my mind until I came across you. Because you’ll be coming soon. Girl: No thanks. Damn, I’m so hungry for you. Go to my bedroom! omg! Hi, I’m bisexual.

I promise I’ll give it back to you. Want to save water by showering together? Call me as soon as you wake so I can hear your voice again. Boy: Oh my god it smells like upsexy in here. Do you want to make a connection with your boy-crush? Boy: Fire trucks don’t stop for red lights! Is it made of boyfriend material? You have dirt on your face. ‘Cause you have a pretty sweet ass! If I could never see the sun again I would be OK with that, because I can always look into your eyes and see all the brightness that I need. Baby, you’re so hot, you make the equator look like the north pole. No wonder you’re really hot! Let’s not waste them. You can use these as funny conversation starters, or share them on social media! There are people who say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. I don’t know what you are doing to me, but every time I look at you I can’t stop smiling. Are you a campfire? I don’t think I want your babies, at least not yet, but I wouldn’t mind refining my babymaking technique with you.

Looking for some innocent flirty texts? Because at my house they’re 100% off. Because you can be the meat between my buns. If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? If he says no, then please respect his decision. We’ve got everything from cheesy and cute to romantic and spicy text messages, flirty pick up lines and quotes that will increase your chances of getting a date. I’ll have it my way, and you’ll be lovin’ it. Being with you takes my breath away. Would you mind if I followed you home? Pizza is my second favorite thing to eat in bed. Here are some of the best Flirty Questions to Text a Guy. By Cheeky Kid. Are you an exam? That’s saying something! I need you NOW! Are you interested in a certain guy in your life? Just don’t make me prove it! Thank me later for not sleeping alone tonight..!!!

141 Absolute Romantic Questions To Ask Your Partner To Spice Things Up60 Fun Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend (Romantic) 2020121 Best I Miss You Quotes For Him-Her 202050+ Cute Good Morning Text Messages For Her 202050 Insanely Impressive Romantic Quotes for Your GirlfriendPerfect Romantic Quote For Him & Her 202080+ Compliments For Men, They Would Love To Hear169 Unseen & Cute Instagram Captions For CouplesHow To Say I Love You In 100 Different Languages. 8. We have you covered with 100+ of the best flirty conversation starters for him: Flirty texts can be a bit cringeworthy. Because I’m Taken with you.

You look a lot like my future boyfriend/husband. That dress would look great on my bedroom floor! Good Pick Up Lines for Girls to Make her Laugh. Here are some of the best flirty jokes for him: Does your Dad happen to be Liam Neeson because I’m taken with you. What was your name again? Do you know what my outfit is made of? Guess what I’m thinking in 20 questions or less – Name is pretty self explanatory. These Flirty Questions for Him are too good (and sometimes hilarious to be true). Let’s go to my place and do some math. My name is Microsoft. 10. I’m just stunned by your beauty. Boy: Holy shit (while looking at her).

Remember, though, that the pick-up lines here are merely ideas, so use them wisely. All in all, I hope you had fun reading this article and got the perfect dirty pick up line to use or share with friends to laugh on. Because in no time I’ll be jalapeño pussy.

I’ll give you 3 chances to guess what I’m thinking about right now. 23. Mami you are on fire…Le’me be the wind and make you even hotter. Are you a parking ticket? Trying to win over someone is so much easier when you’ve got a good sense of humor. Attracting a Mate. Are you religious? I can help you with that.

Because I might do something stupid like believe it. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I pass by you again? (S)weet (L)ittle (U)nforgettable (T)hing.