According to what Moore revealed in an interview with Howard Stern, she and her family were getting ready for a Christmas trip in North Carolina, and she had bought laptops to gift both of her parents. Cheers to your best decade yet!! The 35-year-old star also said she doesn’t stand for intolerance and is very protective of her family.

In fact, Moore’s character on This Is Us at times appears as a grandmother — with the help of four-and-a-half hours worth of makeup — and the actress isn’t afraid for those days to become a reality off screen, too. Mandy Moore attends the Premiere Of Lionsgate's "Midway" at Regency Village Theatre on November 05, 2019 in Westwood, California. We will inform fans immediately on any new developments with our tour. Her family has been by her side through every step of the way, even when they had to face a life-changing event that Moore couldn’t have predicted. Billie Lourd Welcomes Son With Fiancé Austen Rydell, Demi Lovato & Max Ehrich Break Up 2 Months After Engagement, Chrissy Teigen Is Putting A Halt On Her Third ‘Cravings’ Book, Kris Jenner Puts Those 'Real Housewives' Rumors To Rest Once & For All, Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Should Be Cautious About Political Involvement, Royal Expert Says, Machine Gun Kelly Calls Megan Fox Is His First True Love: I Didn't Think 'That Could Ever Exist', Chadwick Boseman Honored With Touching Mural In Downtown Disney: 'Long Live The King', Rebel Wilson Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Jacob Busch, Selena Gomez Proudly Shows Off Kidney Transplant Scar: 'I Feel Confident In Who I Am', ‘Little People, Big World’: Matt & Amy Roloff Have Tense Convo About Their Farm, Mandy Moore And Taylor Goldsmith Expecting First Child, KJ Apa And Camila Mendes Reveal New Prep For ‘Riverdale’ Kissing Scenes, Nikki Bella Gets Candid About Postpartum Sex With Artem Chigvintsev: 'It Was a Little Different', 'AGT' Finalist Archie Williams Says Meghan Markle's Video Message 'Touched My Heart', Jennifer Lopez Bonds With Michelle Obama Over Kids' Remote Schooling: 'It's Been The Best Thing', Kelly Ripa Trolls Ryan Seacrest For Buying Same Sweater As Her Daughter Lola, George Clooney, Oprah & More Stars React To Breonna Taylor Shooting Indictment, Howie Mandel, Heidi Klum, Sofia Vergara, Terry Crews React To Meghan Markle Being ‘AGT’ Fan, ‘AGT’ Winner Brandon Leake Reveals How He’ll Spend $1M Prize Money, Matt James Heads Off To Film 'The Bachelor,' Shares Messages For Tyler Cameron & Hannah Brown, Gigi Hadid & Zayn Malik Welcome ‘Healthy & Beautiful’ Baby Girl: ‘Proud To Call Her Mine’, Ciara Says Russell Wilson Was 'Awesome' In The Delivery Room For Birth Of Son Win (EXCLUSIVE), 'Cake Boss' Buddy Valastro's Hand Impaled Multiple Times In 'Terrible' Bowling Accident, Pink And Her Two Kids Make Up The Cutest Country Song ‘Hidden Nuggets’, Queen Latifah Says Tiffany Haddish & Common Are Hilarious Together: 'She Keeps Him On His Toes', Camila Cabello Shares How J Balvin Helped Her 'Intense Anxiety': 'I No Longer Felt Alone', Kerry Washington Opens Up About Conversations With Her Kids About Racial Injustice, Amanda Kloots & Son Elvis Make Pottery With Nick Cordero's Ashes: 'I Think It's Really Special', Kristin Cavallari Says Jay Cutler Divorce Was The 'Hardest Decision I've Ever Made', Eva Longoria Says 2-Year-Old Son Santiago Is Already Learning To Cook, Mariah Carey Struggled Growing Up Biracial: My Mom 'Didn't Understand How To Handle' My Hair, Henry Cavill Says Millie Bobby Brown Is A 16-Year-Old & 35-Year-Old At The Same Time, Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Honored For Raising 'Free' Children: 'It's Beautiful To Watch', Jeannie Mai Reveals She And Jeezy Will Have Two Weddings Because of Her Mom, Artem Chigvintsev Is Getting More Sleep Than Nikki Bella: “She’s Being Very Kind To Me’, Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Make First Joint TV Appearance In U.S. To Urge Voters, Christina Anstead's Daughter Gets Birthday Wish From Ant Anstead Amid Split News, Jimmy Fallon Teases BTS's Week-Long 'Tonight Show' Takeover: 'It's Going To Be Unbelievable', 'DWTS' Dancer Britt Stewart Was 'Moved' By Fan Push For Her To Become Show's First Black Female Pro, Did Emma Stone Get Married? Sending so much love to those who have lots their moms or are estranged or are struggling to become one. I am grateful every day for your example of devotion, humility, honesty and unending kindness, Dad. At age 24, Moore attempted to create her “own kind of normalcy” by marrying musician Ryan Adams. “I see my own family reflected in some ways.”, Happiest Bday to my big brother, Scott. For more information on cookies including how to manage your consent visit our, Mandy Moore’s Brother Scott Discusses Their Interesting Family History (Exclusive). Growing up in Florida, Moore’s parents made sure to provide a healthy, nurturing, and normal upbringing for their kids. It took a lot of time and therapy for the family to settle down after such an unexpected turn of events, but eventually, everyone found their place by being their authentic self. The pair tied the knot in November 2019 after dating for two years. On “This Is Us,” her character is the matriarch of a blended and beautiful family, but in real life, Moore is the daughter and sister in the center of an extraordinary mix. Moore has been married twice. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Actress & Fiancé Dave McCary Wear Matching Rings, Millie Bobby Brown Is 'Very Sad' Over 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Ending: They're 'Iconic', Hugh Jackman Sends Sweet Birthday Video Message To Young Fan: 'I'm So Proud Of You', Kim Kardashian's Son Saint Crashes Mommy-Daughter Moment With Chicago, Kate Middleton Didn't Bring Prince Louis To Park Outing For The Cutest Reason, Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals Co-Parenting With Chris Martin Isn't 'Always As Good As It Looks', Meghan Markle's Best Friend Jessica Mulroney Taking 'Much-Needed' Break From Social Media, Ryan Michelle Bathe Is ‘Very Excited’ To Play Rachel For ‘Friends’ Table-Read, Nikki Bella & Artem Chigvintsev’s Whirlwind Love Story | Relationship Goals, Bindi Irwin & Husband Chandler Powell Expecting Baby Girl: 'You Are Our World', Vanessa Bryant Denies Evicting Her Mom Out Of Her Home: ‘It Is Beyond Hurtful’, Hilary Duff Proud That Husband Matthew Koma Got Her Name Tattooed On His Butt, Wendy Williams Shows Off 25-Pound Weight Loss From Quarantine, Brittany Cartwright & Jax Taylor Expecting First Child: 'The Love Of Our Lives Is Coming Soon', Sharon Osbourne's 2-Year-Old Granddaughter Tests Positive For COVID-19.