In the second verse, Pink gathers her girlfriends to plot revenge, and in the delivery of the end of the line, “wait for it, wait for it,” switches to a sing-songy voice from her previous rapping to show that her girlfriends are holding her back from the fight. September 1979), besser bekannt unter Ihrem Künstlernamen Pink (stilisiert als P!nk), ist eine US-amerikanische singer-Songwriterin und Schauspielerin.

Thursday night (Oct. 12) on The Tonight Show, Pink admitted to writing this song after having downed quite a bit of wine.

Her seventh album, Beautiful Trauma, released today (Oct. 13) is no exception.

Na Groove.pl znajdziesz najdokładniejsze tekstowo tłumaczenia piosenek w polskim Internecie. Not exactly a protest song, but Pink is surely protesting the end of this relationship. Privacy Policy

She’s ready to “let go” and keep on going. Pink broke through the chains that were holding her back, and replaced them with something beautiful, decorative.

Ursprünglich ein Mitglied der Mädchen-Gruppe-Wahl, begann Sie Ihre solo-Karriere mit der 2000-single 'There you Go' aus Ihrem Debüt-album, Kann nicht Take Me Home; die R&B-album wurde zertifiziert Doppel-Platin in den Vereinigten Staaten. Pink performs during the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Festival at T-Mobile Arena on Sept. 22, 2017 in Las Vegas. Pink remains proud as she contemplates the afterlife in “Where We Go,” singing of the unforgiving world but also reminding the listener that they’ve already pushed past so much resistance. by Dlaczego warto nas polubić? About Our Ads Bedeutung der Lyrics: Was singt P!nk im Songtext zu "Hustle" auf Deutsch? Allison Stubblebine Sie sammelte weitere Anerkennung neben Lil' Kim, Christina Aguilera und Mýa, für 'Lady Marmalade' für das ' Moulin Rouge! The title of the song is repeated many times throughout the track, but its repetition emphasizes the desperation of the plea. I’ll be ready”. Pink has never held her tongue. It can literally only get better from here, according to Pink. I Am Here ist die neue Single von P!nk aus dem Album '' entnommen . Bis jetzt haben Sie Verbesserungen vorgenommen. “I Am Here” “I've already seen the bottom, so there's nothing to fear/ I know that I'll be ready when the devil is near” It can literally only get better from here, according to Pink. “Thinkin' 'bout the time you said that I was your heart, baby/ Trying to understand how a grown man goes on without a body part, baby/ I could walk away/ I could always cash my chips and I’d be okay, baby “. 10/13/2017 It’s as if love is all she has to give, and in the quiet hours of the morning as her partner is waking up, she puts it all out there one last time in hopes that the moment can live on. EMAIL ME. © 2019 Billboard. All Rights Reserved.

The Biz premium subscriber content has moved to Billboard.com/business. This track is the ultimate protest-pop-anthem Pink had in her all along. The singer has survived and thrived in the music industry for two decades, proudly and loudly doing things her own way since day one. “This world we know/ It takes our bodies, not our souls/ It takes us high and leaves us low/ But they honestly never imagined we'd get this far”.

Billboard is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. Unten finden Sie Lyrics, Musikvideo und Übersetzung von I Am Here - P!nk in verschiedenen Sprachen. Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. Auch der Text und die Übersetzung von. But I am here, I am here I've already seen the bottom, so there's nothing to fear Know that I'll be ready when the devil is near Cause I am here, I am here All of this wrong, but I'm still right here I don't have the answers, but the question is clear Let me ask you Where does everybody go when they go Where does everybody go when they go
Unser Archiv ist völlig kostenlos und steht Ihnen zur Verfügung. Terms of Use “Still the girl that you chased all around the world/ I haven't changed, just replaced all the chains with pearls”.