The music and the lyrics are top-notch, I respect Tool immensely but this is a collectable curiosity only due to the fine pictures and the poor quality of the pressing.

Mobilize OSD Lyrics — Lyric show compatible with various media players. [Verse 2] Been hesitant and holding off but got it today and the pops and ticks are out of control. Through the primal body I think the word that gives this song away is “relevant.” This song is about someone who once had notoriety or fame and can’t come to terms with how that has passed. [Verse 3] It seems like a song about the inevitable aging and lose of tability to perform that now threatens Maynard as he rounds the 55 year mark in his life. "2x Full Color Picture Disc" sticker on front. Drifting through this boundlessness

[Pre-Chorus] I love this line so much “Tales told of battles won
This sounds better than the CD, imho. I cleaned the record and it still skipped.

Kaufe Vinyl, Barcode (Printed (Sticker)): 6 14223 11601 3, Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): 61422-311601-A, Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): 61422-311601-B, Matrix / Runout (Side C runout): 61422-311601-C, Matrix / Runout (Side D runout): 61422-311601-D. Stir us from our Wanton slumber This madness of our own making Rouse all from our apathy

Rise Is there any reference to the label Zomba apart from the shrink? Come, our end, suddenly The warrior is the ego, struggling in the face of spirit (Pneuma) to remain of relevance (the spirit is far more beneficial to this world than the ego). Stir us from our as per the phrase ‘long in tooth’ meaning old.

Calling all to arms and order But here it is, Here and Now, always within Spirit. I got the disc without the shrink. To be or not to be

[Bridge] Track 1 is unlistenable, and that is saying a lot compared to some of the public library records that I have and are more listenable.

Sound our dire reveille I'm am so extremely disappointed with this pressing.
Floating nescient, we Free fall through our midnight Lest we Cease to be The song carries a pathos of the band’s concern with remaining artistically relevant in the music industry and their struggles with the burden of time. Falling isn't flying This thing sounds like a bowl of rice krispies even after a cleaning. Time. ... abduco — Tool for session attach and detach support which … Invincible Lyrics: Long in tooth and soul / Longing for another win / Lurch into the fray / Weapon out and belly in / Warrior struggling to remain consequential / Bellow aloud / Bold and proud / Of

Wanton slumber [Interlude]

Muster every fiber (Spirit is the Invincible One). “Long in tooth and soul [Chorus]

Call us all to arms and order, This song seems to be a desperate call to action to save the human race from self-inflicted doom. The gatefold is a beautiful art display and the pictures on the discs are really cool. Call us all to arms and order So when i first heard the song i thought he said “chasing ponce de leons fountain sword” meaning fountain pen, the pen is mightier than the sword, and hes chasing his youthful days of writing trying to stay relevant. Find out at which radio station you can hear Tool - Parabola

That says it all :). Sucking it in one last time for battle. Applies to all pressings. Sound the dread alarm

Heedless in our slumber Type: Song, Lyrics Languages: English, Writers: Maynard James Keenan, Adam Jones, Danny Carey, Justin Chancellor, ISWCs: T-071.286.501-4