Escobar Inc is currently responsible for managing the assets of the Escobar family, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights and licensing of same. In fact, it's hard to believe that's even a statement about a real thing. by Tristan Greene The New York state senate just passed, It bears mention that Musk’s flamethrower, which is actually called “, Unless you buy an incredibly similar-looking flamethrower from, And, best of all, the Escobar flamethrower just went, Olof Gustafsson, had some strong thoughts on Elon’s tweet.

Sit back and let the hottest tech news come to you by the magic of electronic mail. The Escobar Inc Flamethrower is a tactical toy, which both looks good and can serve many purposes, such as lighting your grill at home. "The Escobars were pissed" was likely the unwritten beginning to many a coroner's report back in Pablo's day. an engineer associated with Musk visited the Escobar’s business compound somewhere around the summer of 2017. says Escobar Inc Chief Executive Officer Olof Gustafsson. Pablo Escobar's Brother Says Elon Musk Stole His Flamethrower Idea: ''We Both Know You Stole From Me' | Business. The production is limited to 20,000 units, each bearing a unique serial number. Roberto Escobar oversees the Pablo Escobar Museum in Medellin, Colombia. "It is pretty amazing to see how you can turn something like a lighter, into a much more interesting product, by designing something so awesome that people want to have, like the Escobar Flamethrower! Also, Escobar will be slashing the prices of the flamethrower in half to $250. We're told while Elon's guy was out in Medellin that summer, he and Robeto allegedly got to talkin' about a toy flamethrower that could "burn money." The production is limited to 20,000 units, each bearing a unique serial number.

Pablo Escobar's brother says Elon Musk ripped off the "not-a-flamethrower" idea and beat him to the punch -- but now he's got his own (hot) take on the gizmo ... and a possible legal fireball for Elon. The Escobar Inc Flamethrower is a tactical toy, which both looks good and can serve many purposes, such as lighting your grill at home. It’s a safe bet Musk and The Boring Company did their due diligence when they decided to manufacture and sell a consumer-grade flamethrower. And Escobar, the company’s founder, had even harsher words for Musk: Elon we both know you stole from me, I am OK to settle this right now for $100 million. Buy yours for $249 and become your block's barbecue kingpin today. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The company and its activities were stopped when Roberto Escobar surrendered to authorities on October 8, 1992. He claims they discussed the idea of a "toy flamethrower," but the subject wasn't broached again until he saw the Boring Company's announcement. Now, they've got their own version out in the marketplace -- which retails for $500 -- but more importantly, our Escobar sources say Roberto and la familia are weighing their options on potential legal action against Musk and TBC for alleged intellectual property theft. Literally burning the money. We reached out to Escobar Inc. to see if it had anything to say back to Musk. The current CEO of Escobar Inc is Olof Gustafsson. Escobar Inc manages and owns all the intellectual property relating to Pablo Escobar, such as copyrights, trademarks and any and all other rights.

Escobar Inc manages and owns all the intellectual property relating to Pablo Escobar, such as copyrights, trademarks and any and all other rights. Also per the report: Escobar and company are considering their legal options.

He also has some advice on its use: I want the people to be able to burn money, like me and Pablo used to do.

Stock quotes by finanzen.net. info, Growth Send me the Tesla Shares to Escobar Inc. We’ve reached out to The Boring Company and Tesla for comment and will update this article if we receive a response. In January 2018, Musk's the Boring Company announced the odd gadget, whose name is the result of customs regulations against transporting flamethrowers. Let’s settle this like gentleman. Roberto Escobar replied as well, threatening to sue if Musk doesn't give him $100 million. The Escobar Inc Flamethrower is a tactical toy, which both looks good and can serve many purposes, such as lighting your grill at home. The Escobar Inc Flamethrower will sell out very fast. The two sent a letter to Netflix, demanding $1 billion for unauthorized use of the Escobar family's story in the series Narcos. Right? And yet, here we are: Roberto Escobar, brother to Pablo Escobar and head of Escobar Inc., says Elon Musk's Boring Company stole his idea for a fun, at-home flamethrower and beat him to the market with it.

This is the flamethrower made by Escobar Inc. (Photo: Escobar Inc) We asked Mr Escobar why he is selling a flamethrower and he replied: ‘I like to burn cash. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Remember, in the 1980s you were a small baby boy while I was running the world. Might be an uphill battle for the fellas down in Colombia -- it's likely Elon got his own flamethrower patented from the jump ... so proving anything they're claiming could be difficult in court, if not impossible. Burning cash -- literally -- is apparently a favorite pastime of the Escobars ... ya know, 'cause of how rich they were from all drug smuggling and whatnot in Pablo's heyday.