Luckily, at that point my mum saw I might actually have a chance of making it as an eSports pro and suggested I switch to homeschooling at the end of the Easter term. Fray was a finalist during DreamHack Winter and DreamHack Anaheim in 2019 and is known for streaming his sessions during competitions. At present, Bugha is ranked #12 in highest overall earnings, and #1 in highest earnings for players from United States. I’d always dreamed of being an eSports professional since I was about 13 years old. After winning first place during FNCS: Chapter 2 Season 2 in the NA East region, he went on to win a number of competitions, like 2019’s Secret Skirmish in duos and the Fortnite Summer Skirmish Week 3 event in NA, and he even got second place in Solos Secret Skirmish.

Our. He took first place in Epic’s Share the Love Series and after partnering with Mitr0 (who we’ll cover further down), the duo steamrolled the competition, winning the Luxe Cup in 2019. Playing as part of a team requires a different mindset than playing solo, and while his solo track record isn’t as impressive as others, he’s still a key player in the competitive scene thanks to his squad victories. Next up is Turner “Tfue” Tenney, who has one of the most solid track records of any competitive player. One of the lesser-known players on this list is Christian “Fray” Hennig, who is insanely skilled, despite not having the number of victories during major tournaments as others.

Bugha has been awarded $12,166.67 in cash prizes from 2 tournaments within the last 90 days, none of which came in the last month. Squad Tournament in 2019, where he and MrSavage earned a combined $22,000 for coming in first place. Out of the 34 tournaments awarding cash prizes that Bugha had competed in, the largest amount was $3,000,000.00 from Fortnite World Cup Finals 2019 - Solo on July 28, 2019. While most people like playing Fortnite casually, some players turn it into a career through competitive gaming, entering the world of e-sports. How Much Earnings Players Make In Fortnite Tournaments (Exposing) Choose me as support a creator - USE CODE "Drolby" IN THE ITEM SHOP! Up until that point, I’d been (badly) jugg ling going to school with playing Fortnite into the early hours seven days a week. The other Sunday night I was playing Fortnite with my duo partner Mr Savage online and had more than 50,000 people watching. I’d end up going into class having had just a couple of hours sleep and be almost nodding off. They are taking charge of our coverage in both print and online - giving them the chance to tell us about the issues which matter to them. He then won Wednesday Wagers week 1 and week 2 in 2019 and later that year snatched another victory during the FNCS: Season X week 1 event. The accuracy of this website is dependent on user contributions.

In fact, after he qualified for the Winter Royale Semi Finals that year, Epic Games actually changed the age restriction from 16 to 13 to allow younger players to participate in Fortnite competitions.

When my mum suggested I quit school earlier this year to play computer games full-time, I couldn’t believe my ears. But I can’t wait and I’d definitely recommend trying to pursue a career as a pro gamer to other young people if they’re to good enough. Now I can play until 4am and get up at 2pm in the afternoon. Most recently, EpikWhale won the NA West Bugha Throwback Cup, and in total has an impressive amount of earnings and overall number of victories in the competitive scene. When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. YouTube Twitch Twitter Instagram Dailymotion. We’ll be evaluating players’ consistency and their ability to perform well across multiple game modes, and we’ll look at some of the top earners across the board. My mum didn’t think I was all that good at it at first until I woke her up in the middle of the night to say I’d won £10,000 in an online competition against the top players in Europe. In 2019, Tfue’s success continued, as he took 3rd place in Secret Skirmish Duos. Benjyfishy’s first major victory came in the Duo vs. At present, Bugha is ranked #12 in highest overall earnings, and #1 in highest earnings for players from United States. He has qualified for the Fortnite World Cup on multiple occasions and even went on to win 2020’s Duo Cash Cup. Just getting there has guaranteed me £50,000 in prize money - but there’s £23million to be won which is mad. explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. There are lots of these competitions held throughout the world annually, meaning countless professional players participate, looking to take the top spot. He’s an up-and-comer for sure, but even the lesser-known players deserve a spot on this list. In 2019, EpikWhale earned third place in the Fortnite World Cup Finals Solo event, behind the legendary Bugha.