We do not profit off of these videos. Call Me Kevin is single.

My Story. I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Call Me Kevin - Duration: 3:09. Kevin initiated his first YouTube channel on November 5, 2009. Frequently uploading The Sims 4 and Minecraft videos, the lion share of Kevin's … Call Me Kevin has not been previously engaged.

His real name is Kevin O’Reilly. He is also the God of the Pickens Character Universe (PCU) and controls what happens in it. Now, Kevin does YouTube full time and he has had many popular videos. Kevin sings Let It Go from Disney's Frozen Twitch Link- http://www.twitch.tv/callmekevin/v/415345297?sr=a&t=5054s He is famous for his videos related to video games where he gives humorous commentaries. Kevin O'Reilly, aka Call Me Kevin is an Irish YouTuber born on November 10, 1993.

Immortals Fenyx Rising but they sent an idiot to save Greek gods Kevin created the characters of Jim Pickens, Grognak The Destroyer, JOG MANSEN (sic), amongst several others.

Later in 2016, Kevin decided to start fresh and he created a new channel, Call Me Kevin. As of March of 2019, Kevin has garnered a total of 2.0 million subscribers, a substantial number. Call had at least 1 relationship in the past. He lived in Cork, Ireland. 10:59. Crash Bandicoot but I am the N'sane one - Duration: 10:59. Kevin started his YouTube gaming channel on November 5th, 2009 playing mostly Call of Duty, his most notable series was with Machinima on "How to Annoy People".
According to our records, he has no children. Call Me Kevin 450,031 views.

Afterwards, he branched out to playing various other games such as Grand Theft Auto, The Sims, Minecraft, and many more! Call Me Kevin’s Girlfriend. Call Me Kevin Sings 57,998 views. He is not dating anyone currently. Call Me Kevin Sings brings Kevins singing to YouTube. The accident caused Kevin to stop making videos for a while and he eventually had to sell his business because he was no longer able to work efficiently due to his injuries.