These plans were expected to capitalize on promotional efforts previously used for Hilary Duff, who had successfully transitioned from the title character of the television series Lizzie McGuire into a career in the music industry in the early 2000s. She performed as Hannah Montana, and served as a "rotating" opening act in place of recording artists Vanessa Hudgens, Jordan Pruitt and groups Everlife and T-Squad. "Rockin Around the Christmas Tree", from the Holiday Edition, was released as the third single on October 16, 2007 as a digital download. "The Other Side of Me" was released as the fourth and final single on iTunes from the album peaking at 84 in the US on February 10, 2009.

[27] As of January 2014, Hannah Montana has sold 3,736,000 copies in the United States, becoming the second best-selling television soundtrack behind High School Musical with 4,878,000 copies. HANNAAH MONTANA – LYRICS. [26] It was eventually certified triple-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for exceeding shipments of three million units. [28] Internationally, Hannah Montana charted moderately on national record charts. [22] In doing so, the record became the first television soundtrack to debut in the peak position and fourth soundtrack from The Walt Disney Company to debut in the top-ten of the chart. Hannah Montana Theme Song Lyrics by Miley Cyrus. [35], *sales figures based on certification alone^shipments figures based on certification alone, iTunes Exclusive Holiday Edition (bonus track), Recording Industry Association of America, Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert, "Best of Both Worlds - Single by Hannah Montana", "Who Said + Exclusive Radio Disney Interview (ITunes Exclusive) - Single by Hannah Montana", "Radio Disney Exclusive: 'Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree' + Exclusive Interview - Single by Hannah Montana on Apple Music", "Disney Channel's Newest Live-Action Comedy Features Original Musical Performances", "Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: A Tale of Two Tweens", "Hannah Montana: 2-Disc Special Edition Soundtrack [Extra Tracks, Soundtrack, Special Edition]", "iTunes - Music - Hannah Montana 2: Meet Miley Cyrus by Hannah Montana", "Best of Both Worlds [1 Track Single - Hannah Montana]", "Hannah Montana - Hannah Montana: Awards", "Disney's The Cheetah Girls Talk About Their Album, TCG, Plus Their Acting and Concert Tours", "Singer, Songwriter and Actress Miley Cyrus Launches 54-Date "Best of Both Worlds Tour" on October 18", "Hannah Montana by Hannah Montana on MSN Music", "Hannah Montana Rains On My Chemical Romance's Parade", "Miley Cyrus scores US Billboard chart No. [9] Jennifer Axman from Common Sense Media shared a similar sentiment, appreciating its "upbeat girl-power messages" and distinguishing "I Learned from You" as a stand-out track for its inspirational lyrics ("I learned from you that I do not crumble / I learned from you that strength is something you choose /.../ There is no question that's a lesson I learned from you"). I Wanna Know You: 6. Nobody Is Perfect: 12. Let's Do This: 11. If We Were a Movie: 9. Party in the USA: 13. Don't Walk Away Lyrics. [6] The following month, it was reported that an accompanying soundtrack and Cyrus' debut studio album had both begun production, the first of which was scheduled to be released during fall 2006. The program itself premiered through the Disney Channel on March 24, 2006; after becoming an immediate commercial success, production on its soundtrack began the following month.

[31] It additionally earned a gold certification in the United Kingdom.

"[8] The record incorporates elements of teen pop, pop rock, and country pop musical styles.

"[19] David Hiltbrand was also critical of the record, stating that its "generic pop" would irritate adult listeners, but acknowledged that it was "slickly executed" for appealing to its younger audience. Hannah Montana is the soundtrack album for the first season of the television series Hannah Montana, released on October 24, 2006 by Walt Disney Records.The program itself premiered through the Disney Channel on March 24, 2006; after becoming an immediate commercial success, production on its soundtrack began the following month. [20] However, Chris Willman provided a more mixed review, commenting that Cyrus appeared to "mimic Avril, Ashlee, and Britney simultaneously", and felt that the concept of leading a double life was "a nice fantasy for Brangelina, but a weird one to push on little girls. Hannah Montana Theme Song Lyrics. [32] In Europe, the soundtrack reached number