I miss the good times we spent going to graduate school night classes at CSI.

we miss you. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. May the Good Lord keep you in His eternal life, I pray. Bro, thinking of you and your family on this day, 9-11-2006. View full size Scott Davidson. Rest easy your company will take it from here while you watch over all of us. In fact, his friends in Staten Island called him Christmas Boy. My thoughts and prayers are with them. Keep your eye on us. Thank you for the ultimate sacrifice. By Mike AzzaraAdvance staff writerWednesday, 10/10/2001. To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our.

I know somewhere up in heaven, you are driving a car with a lighted Christmas wreath tied to the front grill. Christmas Boy You have been in my prayers every night.

He sure is really funny.

Thank you for your sacrifice. I never forget you..always a brother. "He has passed on his inherent love of all sports to them," his father said. On the 10th anniversary I just wanted you to know that you remain in my thoughts and prayers. I know u only by way of your son's warm tribute to you.. you must be so proud of him as you look down from above.. and you should be Pete is a terrific young man who is making his way thru life I am sure wishing you were here with him to see how far he has come .. I promise that you won't be forgotten - not by me, or so many others, as your son continues to keep your memory alive as well.

What a genuine hero and public servant! Thanks for everything you did for our country. You are heroes and we all know that.
I have been thinking of you alot lately with the tenth anniversary coming up. WE WILL BE AT THE MEMORIAL SEPT 11 THIS YEAR AND WE WILL CELEBRATE YOUR LIFE AT O'BRIANS! I know your buddies were telling the truth... Hey Scott, just want you to know that I will be climbing again in Charlotte NC for you and your buddies, Leon, Vernon, Joseph, Bob, Bob, Marty and Peter. thank you for your sacrifice and bravery. My prayers go out to all of Scott's family and friends who continue to mourn this loss. I love you. We all still remember and thank God for you and all your fellow 1st responders who gave the ultimate to save so many lives.

Share to let others add their own memories and condolences. God bless you and God bless the United States of America. Scott Davidson passed away in New York, New York. It was till next day that our cousin Dawn Kern, came to Centers door, to see me and asked if I hear anything about you.
In baseball, he was an all-star in the Great Kills Little League's Major League.

You helped me get through those classes: I still have the thesis paper we co-wrote that sealed our master's degree. Thank you for your sacrifice. I remember spending time with you when we went to St. Joe's together. In February 1990, Advance sports columnist Jay Price devoted an entire column to Mr. Davidson. . Thank you for your service it is not enough to say it so I keep your pic on my desk, on our frig at home in my jeep and we talk about your station all the time. He also spent time with his son, Peter, who will be 8 next month, and his daughter, Casey, who will be 4 next month. Mr. Davidson was born in Brooklyn and moved to Staten Island with his family in 1970.

9-18-18. I see your son, Pete, in Saturday Night Live. We just returned from NYC and visiting the 911 Memorial for the first time. WE LOVE YOU AND YOUR PARENTS ARE THE BEST. I fell in love with him on SNL and went You Tube binging and that introduced me to you and your sacrifice. I didn't know till that day that you worked for the Dept. You are truly a man of honor. With honor we will represent you Scott and Ladder 118 - Engine 205 again this year in Charlotte NC stair climb 2016. I just became aware of your sacrifice, thank you for your dedication.

Church, Great Kills. STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. — On the basketball court or the baseball diamond, Scott Davidson played to win. May your memory be eternal. God bless your family Scott. I love you 8 and I promise you will be kept in memory forever. Like many adults who are still children at heart, Scott M. Davidson loved Christmas. https://www.firehero.org/fallen-firefighter/scott-matthew-davidson I am gearing up for the Sept 2014 stair climb I will be climbing in the memory of you and your company, thank you for your service. Crazy right?

I would love if one of our family members would contact me, I talk to Peter Veags parents from time to time, they live near me. Even though I never met you I'm proud to share the Davidson name with you. 118 STRONG, Hi Scott. Another year passes but you are not forgotten.

You were always such a great guy.

He and Tim Reardon, all they'd do is dive for loose balls . R.I.P.

The tenth anniversary must be so hard for them. they'd bang heads going for it. Love Michael and Janet Davis. Scott M. Davidson was honored on the National Fallen Firefighters Memorial in Emmitsburg, Maryland and was included in the USFA’s annual report Firefighter Fatalities in …

I'm sure you are so proud of him. Moments after the second plane crash, the call of catastrophe came. It is unbelievable that 8 years has passed. I had the opportunity to ware Scotts name, and climb 110 floors in a 9/11 tribute today 9/11/09.

Plant a tree to honor the memory of your loved one. RIP sir. Scott Your courage and bravery helped save the lives of tens of thousands of people .Thousands od kids will have a mommy and daddy to go to baseball games the park school It will be a little safer and nicer for all of us to know we will see you when its our turn. We will always remember.

Thank you for the ultimate sacrifice. There will be a memorial mass Saturday at 10 a.m. in St. Clare's R.C. You are not forgotten cousin, you are in a far better place now. I promise that you won't be forgotten - not by me, or so many others, as your son continues to keep your memory alive as well. Did the 911 Stair Climb in Charlotte NC again this year, wore your name proudly along with the whole Ladder 118 crew, you will always stay in the Davis Family thoughts. Going to 118 House the week before and spend time where you were happy.