Solo dancing push me as I go I go dancing it's so intense I will dance 'till the bitter end No point in asking, 'Cause I always dance alone. Oooh don't hold back It's the path that I have chosen, Music stop and the spell is broken, Oooh how I move Solo dancing push me as I go Martin Jensen Lyrics "Solo Dance" (feat. I go dancing with no one else In the faded light you touch my body I can feel your hands on my skin Think you got me right where you want me But you're just in my way In the faded light you touch my body Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved.

My dance devotion Solo Dance Songtext von Martin Jensen mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com I get on to the beat I lose control It's solo, solo, everybody I do it solo It's solo, solo, everybody It's solo, everybody It's solo, solo, everybody I do it solo Every single night I lose it I can't even hear the music without you (it solo, solo, everybody) Ah, yeah, yeah Try to stop myself from calling But I really wanna know if you're with someone new (it solo, solo… Yeah oh I go solo, Boy you can cool it down Dance dance dance, In the shade of night you're moving closer I know you want me Music stop and the spell is broken. Think you got me right where you want me 'Cause I always dance alone, Hypnotized by the raw emotion Copyright: Writer(s): Lauren Henson, John Robert Beck, Steve Chrisanthou Lyrics Terms of Use, I go dancing by myself But you're just in my way, I came to party on my own "Solo Dance" lyrics. Don't need nobody in my soul I will dance 'till the bitter end But I don't care baby We're on our way to cross the line Just wanna dance dance dance Dance dance dance Music stop and the spell is broken, Don't hold back my dance devotion Hypnotized by the raw emotion Music stop and the spell is broken. But it's all in your mind. My dance devotion

Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved.

I go dancing it's so intense 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, HOT SONG: Jennifer Lopez & Maluma – "Pa Ti" - LYRICS. It's the path that I have chosen Hypnotized by the raw emotion

Just wanna dance dance dance No point in asking, I need to fool around Think you got me right where you want me

I can feel your hands on my skin Hypnotized by the raw emotion

How I move, how I move, how I move, Don't hold back Theresa Rex) In the faded light You touch my body I can feel your hands On my skin Think you've got me right Where you want me But you're just in my way I came to party on my own Don't need nobody in my zone I get down to the beat Lyrics to 'Solo Dance' by Martin Jensen. Copyright: Writer(s): Lene Dissing, Mads Hjerl-Hansen, Martin Jensen, Peter Bjornskov, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, HOT SONG: Jennifer Lopez & Maluma – "Pa Ti" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, POPULAR SONG: The Kid LAROI - "WRONG" ft. Lil Mosey - LYRICS.