"[16] Gary T. Marx, sociologist and scholar of surveillance studies, wrote in 1988 that, while the song was "a love rather than a protest song", it "nicely captures elements of the new surveillance". Directors usually spelled out every word of the lyrics in a video, but this was the first video I knew that didn't do that. [10] In 2008, Q magazine named it among the top 10 British Songs of the 1980s. On 2 July 2005, Sting performed at the Live 8 concert at Hyde Park, London, the follow-up to 1985's Live Aid. [1] Producer Hugh Padgham claimed that by the time of the recording sessions, Sting and Copeland "hated each other", with verbal and physical fights in the studio common. It's a totally wasted opportunity for our band. Pero por si fuera poco, te encuentras a solo un clic de descargar mp3 gratis en excelente fidelidad como no pueden ofrecer otras plataformas. 2019 - Sting Medley Every breath you take , Roxanne, Fields of Gold live, Every Breath You Take / Roxanne / Fields Of Gold - Sting, Boombastic & Every Breath You Take - Sting & Shaggy, Every Breath You Take - Robert Downey Jr. & Sting, Every Breath You Take - Sting, Bruce Springsteen, Sting Watches A Cover Of Every Breath You Take, ASÍ VIVE STING Y EL MISTERIO DE Every Breath You Take. November 2016, 7:28. Ahora es el momento para a descargar la música mp3 que quieras bailar y disfruta de todas las ventajas de bajar desde mp3div.com. Dieser Artikel wurde ausgedruckt unter der Adresse: https://www.ndr.de/ndr1niedersachsen/Sting-Every-Breath-You-Take,sting246.html, Aller Informationen zum Rundfunkrat des Norddeutschen Rundfunks. "Every Breath You Take" is a song by the English rock band the Police from their album Synchronicity. "[7], The song is sampled in Puff Daddy's 1997 hit "I'll Be Missing You," which topped the Billboard Hot 100 for 11 weeks and won a Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group; Sting ultimately participated in a performance of "I'll Be Missing You" at the 1997 MTV Video Music Awards. "The Last Ship": Sting kündigt brandneues Studioalbum an! According to A&M co-founder Jeff Ayeroff, "[The video for] 'Every Breath You Take' probably cost $75,000 to $100,000, and we sold over 5 million albums. mehr. 2 greatest breakup song. Descarga gratis Sting Medley Every Breath You Take Roxanne Fields Of Gold Live Inas Na en archivo mp3. Encuentra las melodías y sigue con la alternativa para bajar música mp3. Hansi (K_Lauer) Momentanes Problem beim Laden dieses Menüs.

[1] A few months later, he presented the song to the other band members when they reconvened at George Martin's AIR Studios in Montserrat to work on the Synchronicity album. Sting recalled: I woke up in the middle of the night with that line in my head, sat down at the piano and had written it in half an hour. Acabas de encontrar Sting Medley Every Breath You Take Roxanne Fields Of Gold Live Inas Na.Pero por si fuera poco, te encuentras a solo un clic de descargar mp3 gratis en excelente fidelidad como no pueden ofrecer otras plataformas. Mit dem Song verbucht Sting mit seinen Musikerkollegen im Jahr 1983 einen Nummer-Eins-Hit sowohl in England als auch in Amerika. "One couple told me 'Oh we love that song; it was the main song played at our wedding!' The video was praised for its cinematography; MTV (1999), Rolling Stone (1993), and VH1 (2001) named it one of the best music videos ever, placing it 16th, 61st, & 33rd in their respective top 100 lists. Bassist Sting befindet sich zur selben Zeit in einer Ehekrise mit seiner damaligen Frau Frances Tomelty. He had this Hammond organ thing that sounded like Billy Preston. Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. Every Breath You Take (Live)Every breath you takeAnd every move you makeEvery bond you break, every step you takeI'll be watching youEvery single dayAnd every word you sayEvery game you play, every night you stayI'll be watching youOh, can't you seeYou belong to me?How my poor heart aches With every step you takeEvery move you makeEvery vow you breakEvery smile you fake, every claim you stakeI'll be watching youSince you've gone I've been lost without a traceI dream at night, I can only see your faceI look around, but it's you I can't replaceI feel so cold, and I long for your embraceI keep crying baby, baby please, Oh, can't you seeYou belong to me?How my poor heart aches With every step you takeEvery move you makeEvery vow you breakEvery smile you fake, every claim you stakeI'll be watching youEvery move you make, every step you takeI'll be watching youI'll be watching you.