This makes Blue Dream a popular daytime medicine for patients treating pain, depression, nausea, and other ailments requiring a high THC strain. Leafly keeps personal information safe, secure, and anonymous. Living up to its reputation, blue dream is a strain that is super potent and stimulating. You're not old enough to use Leafly.

This is a breeze of a plant and will make the new or novice grower sing with joy. Check out photos people have shared with us, Calculated from 458 products tested with lab partners. Much better than I recall. Blue Dream is my favourite stream.

I’m horny as hell now also. almost every other weed with this high sativa content seems to cause extreme paranoia but nothing at all like. Friends, stoners, red-eyed countrymen, lend me your ears; for I bring unto thee a tale of the Blue Dream... Blue Dream's high is all the best parts of its parentage wrapped neatly into a flavor-packed, beautifully balanced package.

Blue Dream is everything I've wanted out of my medical cannabis experience. Great body high , great before sex. The Blue Dream Strain is a sativa-strong hybrid that has become somewhat of a legend in its native California.

However, because it is super potent it does have extremely beneficial elements for patients who suffer from chronic fatigue, depression, and lack of appetite. As the high builds you fall into an ultra-relaxed state, leaving you feeling hazy and totally calm. and Privacy Policy. With a sweet berry aroma that radiates from the vape cloud, this CBD vape oil delivers swift relaxation feeling.

Super powerful it will knock you out if you overdo! The nugs are long and bushy, with deep blue hues, amber and blue hairs, and an abundance of milky white trichomes. Blue Dream is a slightly sativa dominant hybrid (60% sativa/40% indica) strain that is a potent cross between the hugely popular.

Blue Dream normally grows bigger in hydro, but gets the best flavor in soil. I'm more of a straight up Indica kinda gal. During the six years that I lived in San Francisco, this strain was very popular, and found just about everywhere for a while. This makes blue dream one of our most popular CBD vape oils. It grows slow at first, but once it gets kicked into flower it will stretch a bit and will branch out more than it did initially. If you find it , snatch it up. So many have reviewed this strain, but I'll add my two cents for medical patients like myself. Eventually, the strain caught the attention of legendary breeder DJ Short who has worked hard to give us the version we have today. Gives you a bit of bad dry mouth, but tat really is the only "bad" thing I can say about it. Great strain, great genetics! Motivated and relaxed. But Blue Dream is my GO TO for anxiety. The yield is high with around twenty-one ounces per plant, and in order to keep this gal happy indoors, you’ll want to top early as these beauties can grow upwards of five feet. Your Favorite Cannabis Strains and Their Main Terpenes, The 5 best dishes and strains in Netflix’s ‘Cooked with Cannabis’. Wikileaf is your best source for cannabis brands, prices, strain information, and dispensaries near you.

I consider this strain perfect for my psychological problems. The flowering time on this gem is around 10 weeks for indoor systems or late September to early October for outdoor set-ups. It is the best!

You can unsubscribe from Leafly email messages anytime. Continuing with the plethora of effects, users who suffer from anxiety disorders are not recommended to use this strain as it has a tendency to get ahead of you quickly and could definitely agitate pre-existing conditions.

Novice and veteran consumers alike enjoy the level effects of Blue Dream, which ease you gently into a calm euphoria.

Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. Good head high but if you start with it in the morning you'll be comatose by mid afternoon. I'm more of an Indica smoker.

Smells like some sweet blue berry diesel chlorine to me! Blue Dream balances full-body relaxation with a nice gentle cerebral effect. T’was a calm April night, 2014 it was, and I had eagerly purchased an eighth of some pungent Blue Dream. We use cookies to enable essential features of our site and to help personalize your experience. Humboldt Seeds also offers an autoflowering version of Blue Dream that’s ready for harvest about 11 weeks after planting. By submitting this form, you will be subscribed to news and promotional emails from Leafly and you agree the Terms of Use Blue dream is a great example of a high THC strain with great medical use. I find it helpful for mood, watching TV, day or night. I'll have to revisit ole Blue, since I recently found that it's available at one of my favorite dispensaries, to see if my memory has correctly matched these attributes to this strain, because it's been years since I've had Blue Dream. Excellent for anxiety and depression! Please, try again. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. With a sweet berry aroma redolent of its Blueberry parent, Blue Dream delivers swift symptom relief without heavy sedative effects. Blue Dream, a sativa-dominant hybrid originating in California, has achieved legendary status among West Coast strains. I just remember it being a HIGH energy buzz, with great clarity, and creativity. "There's a Strain For That."

Share your location to get the most relevant content and products around you. Training helps to maximize yield, but the dense, rounded nuggets this strain …