Miley gets an offer from Steven Spielberg and Tom Cruise to star in a movie. Before getting onto the plane, Lilly tells Miley that she has decided to go to college after all, even if it means being without Miley. Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com, zuletzt bearbeitet von There is an alternate ending of the episode, where the whole series was Miley Cyrus' imagination when she was a child. Miley needs to decide if she's going to go film a movie or go to college with Lilly. Ashley Tisdale - It's Alright, It's OK deutsche Übersetzung, Selena Gomez & The Scene - A Year Without Rain deutsche Übersetzung, Emily Osment - Let's Be Friends deutsche Übersetzung. Oliver gives Lilly some key words that force her to second guess her decision. This was the second episode to show flashbacks. Musikvideo "Who Owns My Heart" von Miley Cyrus feiert Premiere, "Ordinary Girl" von Miley Cyrus ist der Titelsong zur neuen Staffel, Mark Forster & VIZE - Bist du Okay Songtext. This episode has several cultural references. Included in the Hannah Montana Forever: Final Season DVD was an alternate ending to the episode. It is also the series finale and a two part special, meaning that the series has ended. The episode title is a reference to the Hannah Montana song "Wherever I Go". Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Rico realizes he likes Jackson, and finds him a dream job, as a video game tester. The final spoken words of the series were said by Lilly. Miley and Lilly prepare to go off to college when Miley gets a … It originally aired on January 16, 2011 in the United States on the Disney Channel, and later aired in Canada on March 18, 2011 on the Family Channel.

With Miley Cyrus, Emily Osment, Jason Earles, Moises Arias. The alternate ending picks up from the airport scene, where Miley and Lily say their goodbyes. Disney Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Just as the girls are preparing for college orientation, Miley is offered a plum role in a movie that will be filming overseas. Finally, Miley reveals the movie deal to Lilly, and they get into an argument, where Lilly says to Miley that she would never want to go anywhere with her again.
Miley and Lilly's respective boyfriends, Jesse and Oliver, meet up with them at the airport to see them before their trip. She opens the door to reveal Miley, who declares, "I'm Miley, I'm your new roommate." Miley Stewart's "say what" catch phrase, said after she gets her movie offer, includes a long list of Steven Spielberg's films and also mentions Tom Cruise and the Mission: Impossible trilogy. The movie's plot line is similar to Miley Cyrus' upcoming movie So Undercover. Miley tells Lilly that there will always be movies, concerts, and tours for her to do, but she will only have one chance to go to college with her best friend.

Miley realizes that the real reason Lilly was upset was because they have done everything together, and Miley didn't ask Lilly to come with her to Paris. Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page. Distraught, Miley discusses her dilemma with Jackson, and he suggests that Miley should have asked for Lilly to join her in Paris. Miley got the chance to do a movie in Europe for a year with Tom Cruise and Steven Spielberg.

The camera then zooms onto a little girl sitting in a chair, holding a blonde doll.

It originally aired on January 16, 2011 in the United States on the Disney Channel, and later aired in Canada on March 18, 2011 on the Family Channel. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. https://twitter.com/emilyosment/status/899728489384955905, https://hannahmontana.fandom.com/wiki/Wherever_I_Go?oldid=22040. Directed by Bob Koherr. On the car ride home, Lilly further declares that she is moving back in with her father. She opens the door to reveal Miley, who declares, "I'm Miley, I'm your new roommate." "Wherever I Go" is the series finale and 98th episode of the award-winning Disney Channel sitcom series Hannah Montana. Other references include the Muppets, singer P!nk, McDonald's, Hannah Montana: The Movie, and the novel The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks, on which the film The Last Song, starring Cyrus, is based. Wer will in seinem Song aufgeweckt werden? Miley gets an offer from Steven Spielberg and Tom Cruise to star in a movie. Miley realizes that the real reason Lilly was upset was because they have done everything together, and Miley didn't ask Lilly to come with her to Paris. Finally, Miley reveals the movie deal to Lilly, and they get into an argument, where Lilly says to Miley that she would never want to go anywhere with her again. On the car ride home, Lilly further declares that she is moving back in with her father.

Wherever I Go is the 13th episode of the fourth season of Hannah Montana. The special one-hour series finale was seen by 6.2 million viewers, ranked as Cable’s No. Hannah Montana Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community.