He striked a pose for the magazine’s artsy set of pictorial as well. When the rumors get worse, Yoo Ah In has broken his silence to offer his side of the rumor through an interview. Yoo Ah In replied to that question, [T/N: Yoo Ah In’s full answer in BIFF was, “I had to run because the script told me to, so I was kind of running without thinking the reason why I was running in this film.

Therefore, he is well known as a dramatic actor on the South Korean entertainment scene, who chooses a project or a character with thoughtful impressions or social implications.

Yoo Ah In & Kim Jae Wook – “My Margiela” Interview BTS Touted as Andy Warhol of the 21st century’s fashion world, and innovation icon who has captivated the world with his unconventional and creative vision that overthrows common sense and boundaries, the genius reclusive Belgian fashion designer Martin Margiela (he has never attended … This may be an embarrassing question, but a picture of you sitting on a purple sofa and applying lip balm made its rounds on the internet and was used as “evidence” that Yoo Ah In is gay. Q. In the first teaser pictorial, Yoo Ah In wears just a simple grey/off-white jacket. Moreover, as part of his changed approach to narrow the gap with his fans, he decided to appear in the popular reality show "I Live Alone," revealing his everyday life for the first time. At 28, he starred in a taboo romance between a music teacher and a student of 19 years old gap in SECRET LOVE AFFAIR alongside actress Kim Hee Ae. "I'd closed myself to TV variety shows, as I thought they were too difficult and strange for me," said Yoo, who also works as a creative director and fashion design artist. The Extraordinary Face of Yoo Ah In. (Yonhap), 75% of Seoul residents have no plans to travel during Chuseok: poll, US will support South Korea's missile defense but decision is up to Seoul: US diplomat, North Korean apology for killing incident a 'helpful step': US, South Korea to demand North Korea make additional probe into killing, New virus cases fall back below 100 as nation vigilant ahead of key holiday, South Korea to repatriate 117 sets of remains of Chinese troops, Argentine lawmaker quits after lewd act during virtual session, Reservoir dam near North Korea's nuclear complex breached: think tank, American teammates see future major leaguers in current KBO stars, Amy Coney Barrett leads conservative women for US Supreme Court pick, Netflix unveils Korean original series 'The School Nurse Files', Chungha and Christopher's collaboration song soars on music charts, BTS members say genuine friendship is behind their good teamwork, SuperM makes big return with hybrid remix to deliver hope amid pandemic. I could have just deleted the photo to stop the rumors if I didn’t want them to spread, but I wanted them to look back on this after some time had passed and be ashamed of themselves. The second one is much more unique, as he wears rather effeminate style complete with fishnet veil. I’m sitting in front of the computer, I’m a bit tired but my mood is calm. A. I wanted to make them ashamed of themselves.

"It has led me to think of my acting or my films in a bigger point of view," he said. And now, here’s Yoo Ah In’s interview with T China. Yoo Ah In's International Fans Base. At 30, he played in the TV series SIX FLYING DRAGONS and he won Best Actor award at the Baeksang Arts Awards– Korea’s equivalent of the Golden Globe. It will tell the story of six ambitious and successful characters including Prince Lee Bang Won, who helped his father King Taejo establish the foundation of the generation. Due to the geographical difference, we carry out the interview by e-mail. However, in fact, Yoo Ah In himself could not tell the moment when he began to realize that just being an actor could no longer satisfy his heart. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties. Speaking of this, it is time to talk about “what is art?”. SEOUL, Sept. 21 (Yonhap) -- Star actor Yoo Ah-in will return to the silver screen in the upcoming crime drama "Voice of Silence" as an aphasic character a few months after the hit zombie thriller "#Alive." I was hurt; I was frustrated. “There’s a saying, ‘no man is an island’. Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences! [T/N: The auction house said the resulting, half-shredded piece of artwork had been given a new name, “Love is in the Bin”]. This may be an embarrassing question, but a picture of you sitting on a purple sofa and applying lip balm made its rounds on the internet and was used as “evidence” that Yoo Ah In is gay. Meanwhile, after a press conference for his drama today, it's getting Hongsik, which is Yoo's real name, trending within a short amount of time on Twitter. Play with it if you want. He even used to live in a poor studio-type apartment. Despite his drop-out state, Yoo Ah-in managed to graduate high school and entered college with GED test. Afterwards, Banksy quoted Picasso’s words on social media to explain his own initiative: “The urge to destroy is also a creative urge.” Yoo Ah In deeply believes it too: “To achieve original creation, I feel that we must have the process of destroying the existing order and our own inertia”. I am also one of the public members who just happened to be carrying an identity as an actor [a public figure] where there’s no distance between the inside and outside world.”. Ah In's Tweet/Facebook/Instagram/Weibo Updates, Yoo Ah In’s Movie “Default” Tops the Box Office on Its Debut, DEFAULT Movie Interview Part 2 – Yoo Ah In: “Whatever choice I make, I only care that I personally won’t regret it in the future” | Yoo Ah In SikSeekLand, [PHOTOS/VIDS/TRANS] VOICE OF SILENCE to premiere October 15, reveals main trailer, posters and more stills +….
"Now, it will feel fresher for them to see my friendly, comfortable side in '#Alive.' Directed by Cho Il-hyung, known as Il Cho abroad, "#Alive" revolves around Joon-woo, completely isolated and struggling to survive in a city infected by a mysterious virus.