We had to...More. Asked if they served any other food after seeing a member of staff tucking into a noodle bowl I was told NO that is all we serve! We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. September 17, 2020 (Atlanta, GA) – What happens when brain more…, ATLANTA (September 2019) – Horizon Theatre Company is continuing its more…, A Visit From Sweet Water Taste’s Playwright, Gloria Bond Clunie more…, Horizon Theatre Company is continuing its 35th Anniversary Season with more…, 1083 Austin AvenueAtlanta, GA 30307

Horizont Csoport. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check out.

the menu is not extensive but nice enough! The service is one of the best i have ever had, people are polite and friendly. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. There was a problem loading the reviews. Regie: Martin Schnick This is a must go if ever in Budapest. Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. When guests stay at the property they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff are and more. The room was always perfectly cleaned, the cleaning service was discreet and flexible.All staff has always been very kind, helpful and ready to go out for me.”, “We loved the service, clean rooms the staff is amazing.❤️”, “The hotel is new and has all comfort requirments, breakfast was full of varieties and delicious and stuff were very friendly and helpfull.”, “I visited with my family staff nature is very good smiles are always there comfort level was also very good as the property is new so it was very clean but for vegetarian guest you have to carry some ready to eat stuff rest all I am very thankful to booking .com for best choice .

Read more. We will allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. Das HORIZONT Theater ist eines der bekanntesten und renommiertesten Häuser der „Freien Szene“. We want you to share your story, both the good and the bad. New South Young Playwrights Contest & Festival, Atlanta Intown Theatre Partnership (AITP). Excellent service. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Erzsebet krt. … Please try again later. !function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)?

Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Booking not found.

Für Kinder, Jugendliche und Erwachsene! I ordered the oatmeal which was very unusal - it was served cold and a pink colour covered in beautiful flowers!...More, Bitter coffee, no sugar and a very limited food menu. Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after being moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. Snail Mail. Your contribution should be yours. This service may contain translations powered by Google.

Once a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc...). The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available throughout the property.