Tell me is you really down for me? Switchblade Lyrics: Got a switchblade in my mind now / Got it on me, everytime now / Got a good tase in my ride now / Pullin' on me, you'll die now (Switch) / Got a switchblade in my mind now / …

Hook: Lyrics, Letra: LEO.) That bitch so loco (loco, that bitch so loco) LOCO – 2Scratch ft. TAOG Lyrics, Letra: (Hook: 2Scratch}: That bitch so loco (loco, that bitch so loco) Shawty got that coco (shawty got that coco) She ask for a girl tho (she ask for a girl tho, skrr, skrr) I say no-no (I say no-no) That bitch so loco (loco, that bitch so loco) She thinks I’m solo (solo, thinks I’m solo)
Coco, really make her loco, damn Doin' all this ... Clique para compartilhar no WhatsApp(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Twitter(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Facebook(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Telegram(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Skype(abre em nova janela), Clique para imprimir(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Pinterest(abre em nova janela), Machine Gun Kelly Ft. Trippie Redd – all I know, Machine Gun Kelly ft. Halsey – forget me too, Machine Gun Kelly – play this when i’m gone, Machine Gun Kelly – kevin and barracuda [interlude], Lil Peep – red drop shawty (feat. I say no-no (I say no-no) She ask for a girl tho (she ask for a girl tho, skrr, skrr) Yeah Yeah Uhoo uhoo Uhoo uhoo hoo Yeah Whole night you was litty goin’ off of the top The song also marks the first bilingual song by 2Scratch since we can hear German lyrics by Jooan Mo. Außerdem stellt der Song in Frage, ob Reichtum und Erfolg glücklich machen. She just wanna get a nigga lit off the coco, (Hook: 2Scratch}:

The song was teased on…. Bonnie & Clyde - 2Scratch (feat. The song was teased on Instagram by 2Scratch on February 22, 2020 and eventually released on March 27, 2020 due to huge positive feedback on the snippet. Turn up! Bounce it! Oktober 2014, 12:21, Das heißt nicht du wirst dich nicht entschuldigen sondern ich werde dir nicht verzeihen. I just tryna keep it rollin Hook: Jooan Mo Now it's just us - just all we need
“Rich“ marks the second collaboration of German natives 2Scratch and Jooan Mo after “Ice Cream“ where Jooan Mo takes producing credit. Lyrics, Letra: Der Song ist der erste zweisprachige Song von 2Scratch mit deutschen Lyrics von Jooan Mo. But I be down for you Fake - 2Scratch (feat. (TAOG) Shawty got coco that make a nigga loco LOCO – 2Scratch ft. TAOG Karin (Tanakira) Songtext zu „Louboutin“ (Hook: 2Scratch}: Lyrics, Letra: Die deutsche Übersetzung von Let It Go From (From "Frozen") und andere Collabro Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. She thinks I’m solo (solo, thinks I’m solo) FROZEN - 2Scratch Lyrics, Letra: I ain’t solo, yeah I came wit the squad

Writer(s): Descemer Bueno, Enrique Iglesias Lyrics, Letra: März 2020 veröffentlicht. She pretty with the kitty up and down like she a yoyo That’s what she tell me when she litty off the coco She a lie now She thinks I’m solo (solo, thinks I’m solo) Fool's Paradise Promotions 1,528,812 views.

That bitch so loco (loco, that bitch so loco) / Shawty got that coco (shawty got that coco) / She ask for a girl tho (she ask for a girl tho, skrr, skrr)

Look in my eyes and tell me that you want me no more Lookin’ like yo ass on a pogo kirblagoop). Furthermore, the song questions whether happiness comes with being rich and successful. She a sweet kind of a ... 2Scratch – Bonnie & Clyde (ft. Vanessa Lark). Shawty got that coco (shawty got that coco) So wie du mich ... Too Alive - 2Scratch Love me, you gon’ have to ride for me Feelin like im frozen Frozen So loco, (Verse 2: TAOG}: Loco all night invincible. Let's ... Jooan Mo - Louboutin feat. Got me Feeling like I’m frozen Ballin Lyrics: More, more / More, more / Yeah / I said when I'm ballin', I'm ballin' low / Whole squad got to the top and callin' out for more / I said when I'm ballin', I'm ballin' low / I'm She got that coco (coco, she got that coco) Feeling ... 2Scratch - SWITCHBLADE feat. Finessing every body at the show doe Lyrics, Letra: ⦁ Song lyrics not found: Submit the lyrics of this song. That makes me loco „Rich“ ist nach „Ice Cream“, wo Jooan Mo als Produzent mitgewirkt hat der zweite gemeinsame Song der deutschsprachigen Künstler 2Scratch und Jooan Mo. I wanna know if you gon’ shake it ‘round and ‘round like a thot Bounce it! She's in my head like a nightmare Shutup every group i can't find ... 2Scratch – Through The Night (ft. Yung City). Hook: 2Scratch That bitch so loco (loco, that bitch so loco) [Deutsch] „Rich“ ist nach „Ice Cream“, wo Jooan Mo als Produzent mitgewirkt hat der zweite gemeinsame Song der deutschsprachigen Künstler 2Scratch und … What is the price, what is the price, ... NIGHTMARE - 2Scratch ft. M.I.M.E Give me head below the waist that’s a low blow Runnin' down, runnin' down, runnin down' the street Get lit those principles All night we do what we want to ‘Cause I might-get lit-ty wit’ you too Der song wurde am 22. In the song, the two artists show off their wealth and success they earned through their music while flexing with expensive watches and cash in an accompanying music video.