Spiegelbild Songtext. Copyright: Writer(s): Duke Ellington Lyrics Terms of Use. This story has been shared 375,203 times. “Even then it was so palpable. Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Somehow I cannot hide? Would you like to receive desktop browser notifications about breaking news and other major stories? My partner Matthew wrote the music.’ ”. Acclaimed filmmaker Niki Caro brings the epic tale of China’s legendary warrior to life in Disney’s "Mulan," in which a fearless young woman risks everything out of love for her family and her country to become one of the greatest warriors China has ever known. He was gay, had been terrified to come out and considered killing himself. On that day, I'll discover someway to be myself, 375,203, This story has been shared 145,675 times.

Privacy Notice Must there be a secret me, Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved.

เพลง Reflection ประกอบภาพยนตร์ MULAN 1998 / MULAN 2020 เวอร์ชั่นภาษาอังกฤษ ร้องโดย Christina Aguilera Mulan. The young Aguilera performed the hit on all the morning shows, which got her attention from the likes of Diane Warren. “And then he heard that song,” an emotional Zippel remembered him saying. I can free myself, from their expectations

Reflection auf Deutsch. Meanwhile, “Mulan” lyricist David Zippel remembers listening to the future star’s first demo of the moving track. When will my reflection show, who I am inside? How I pray, that a time will come, Everything about the creation of “Reflection” was unlikely. I'm not meant to play this part? The emotional teen told Zippel that his tune had saved his life. Reflection deutsche Übersetzung von Christina Aguilera. She was a perfectionist even as a 17-year-old.”. Terms of Use "Reflection" is a song written and produced by Matthew Wilder and David Zippel for the soundtrack of Disney's 1998 animated film Mulan.In the film, the song is performed by Tony Award winner, Filipina singer and actress Lea Salonga as Fa Mulan.An accompanying music video for "Reflection" was included as a bonus to the Disney Gold Classic Collection DVD release of the film in February 2000. Must I pretend that I am someone else for all time?

Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Lyrics to 'Reflection - Mulan' by Disney: Look at me, I may never pass for a perfect bride, or a perfect daughter. Look at me, But we were put together randomly, and it worked.”. September 3, 2020 | 12:35pm | Updated September 4, 2020 | 8:57pm. Translation of 'Reflection' by Mulan (OST) from English to German Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 When will my reflection show, who I am, inside?

We've received your submission. For one, composer Alan Menken had been the sound of Disney since “The Little Mermaid,” writing the songs for “Beauty and the Beast,” “Aladdin” and “Hercules.”, For “Mulan,” Disney went in a different direction, pairing Zippel, who wrote lyrics for “Hercules” and the Broadway musical “City of Angels,” with a pop veteran — “Break My Stride” singer-songwriter Matthew Wilder, who also produced No Doubt’s album “Tragic Kingdom.”, “It was the best blind date I’d ever been on,” joked Zippel, who was lured in by a cassette tape of Wilder’s “Mulan” songs before meeting him. ‘Auntie’ Taylor Swift sends Gigi Hadid’s newborn homemade blanket, Kris Jenner confirms she will not be joining ‘RHOBH’, Florida Georgia Line’s Tyler Hubbard and wife Hayley welcome third child, Drew Barrymore Reunites With Ex-Husband Tom Green On ‘The Drew Barrymore Show’ For First Time In 15 Years, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Meghan Markle reportedly has serious ambitions to run for president. “And at some point in the middle of the party, the kid comes over to me and says, ‘Did you write “Reflection”?’ ” Zippel said. Now I see, that if I were truly to be myself, This story has been shared 145,675 times. 88,775, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mulan is a 2020 American action drama film produced by Walt Disney Pictures.It is a live-action adaptation of Disney's 1998 animated film of the same name, based on the Chinese folklore "The Ballad of Mulan".The film stars Yifei Liu in the title role, alongside Donnie Yen, Tzi Ma, Jason Scott Lee, Yoson An, Ron Yuan, Gong Li, and Jet Li in supporting roles. Sitemap

Thanks for contacting us.