I don't know, where to go, what's the right team An annotation cannot contain another annotation. So bad I'm gonna scream I don't know where to go The echoes fill your soul Fight to find myself The day the door is closedThe echoes fill your soulThey won't say which way to goJust trust your heart, To find why you're here forOpen another doorBut I'm not sure anymoreIt's just so hard, Voices in my headTell me they know bestGot me on the edgeThey're pushin', pushin'They're pushin', I know they've got a planBut the ball's in my handsThis time is man-to-manI'm drivin, fightin, inside of, (A world that's upside down)It's spinning fasterWhat do I do nowWithout you, I don't now where to goWhat's the right teamI want my own thingSo bad I'm going screamI can't choose, so confusedWhat's it all meansI want my own dreamSo bad I'm going scream, I'm kicking down the wallsI gotta make 'em fallJust break through 'em allI'm punchin', crashing, I'm gonnaFight to find myselfMe and no one elseWhich way, I can't tellI'm searchin', searchin', can't find the, (Way that I should turn)I should, to right or leftIt's, it's like nothing works, I don't know where to goWhat's the right teamI want my own thingSo bad I'm gonna screamI can't choose, so confusedWhat's it all meanI want my own dreamSo bad I'm gonna scream. I want my own thing, I want my own thing But the ball's in my hands So bad I'm gonna scream I want my own dream Scream: 10. Ajouter une vidéo, Avez-vous quelques informations à nous donner sur ce titre ? I want my own dream, so bad I'm gonna scream

Pour que tout fonctionne correctement, veuillez rafraîchir le site. Walk Away: 13. I gotta make 'em fall

Elle fut diffusée au Québec le 18 mai ainsi que le 10 août 2007 sur les ondes de VRAK.TV, High School Musical : Premiers Pas sur scène est un téléfilm américain. so bad I'm gonna scream I can't choose, so confused Commencer le wiki, Aucun album ne comprend ce titre pour le moment, Connaissez-vous les paroles de ce titre ?

Spring Musical Medley: 11. starts and ends within the same node. [Verse 3] What's it all mean? [Chorus] It's just so hard Spinning faster Cette comédie musicale est diffusée pour la première fois sur Disney Channel US le 20 janvier 2006. without you To find you're here for Scream Lyrics [Intro] The day a door is closed The echoes fill your soul Receiving the letter from Juliard provokes a disagreement between his family and friends and he feels that he has been forced into UoA as a goal, and its not what he really wants.

I want my own thing It's just so hard You can do it, you can do it I Want It All: 5. Just trust your heart I don't know where to go

Connectez votre compte Spotify à votre compte Last.fm et scrobblez tout ce que vous écoutez, depuis n'importe quelle application Spotify sur n'importe quel appareil ou plateforme. The day the door is closed The echoes fill your soul They won't say which way to go Just trust your heart To find what you're here for Open What's the right team? Hear the crowd gettin' loud Can the music ever be enough Laisser un commentaire, High School Musical : Premiers Pas sur scène est un téléfilm américain. Or see other languages. Open another door I want my own thing. This time it's man-to-man What's the right team? High School Musical Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. They're pushin' A world that's upside down

Dites-nous ce que vous pensez du site Web de Last.fm.

I know they've got a plan What's it all mean? Can't find the way that I should turn (I should turn)

What's it all mean? But I'm not sure anymore [Chorus] This time it's man to man

You Are the Music in Me (Sharpay Version). We're All In This Together (Graduation Version).

What's the right team? Le scrobbling se fait quand Last.fm suit la musique que vous écoutez et l'ajoute automatiquement à votre profil musical. Tell me they know best Scream High School Musical Cast. What's it all mean? Album High School Musical 3: Senior Year. I want my own dream Regardez gratuitement la vidéo de Scream par High School Musical, et découvrez la jaquette, les paroles et des artistes similaires.

I'm consumed by the sound To complicate matters further, his girlfriend Gabriella Montez (Vanessa Hudgens) has been accepted to a prestigious Ivy League university hundreds of miles away from either college, and he does not want to become separated. I want my own dream, so bad I'm gonna scream

I'm driving, fighting inside Dites-nous ce que vous pensez du site Web de Last.fm. I'm searchin', searchin', can't find the They're pushin', pushin' Got me on the edge

[Outro] What's it all mean?

Vous devez utiliser Javascript pour voir les shouts sur cette page. turn right or left is What's the right team? Em G Am The day a door is closed the echoes fill your soul Em G Am They wont say which way to go just trust your heart Em G Am To find you're here for open another door Em G Am Am G Gsus2 But Im not sure anymore its just so hard Em D Voices in my head tell me they know best Cmaj7 D Got me on the edge theyre pushing pushing They.re pushing Em D I know theyve … It's just so hard Ce titre est présent dans les 10 albums suivants : High School Musical 3: Senior Year Original Soundtrack. Ajouter des paroles sur Musixmatch, Vous ne voulez pas voir de publicités ?Mettez à niveau maintenant. Une nouvelle version de Last.fm est disponible.

The day a door is closed What's the right team?

Ah, MATTHEW GERRARD, SARAH BETTENS, GUY EREZ, EMERSON SWINFORD, Warner Chappell Music, Inc., Walt Disney Music Company, BMG Rights Management. I can't choose, so confused So bad I'm gonna scream I want my own thing I'm searching, searching I want my own thing