Is this attraction a good place to visit on a, Is this a must-do if you are travelling with a, Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Schwanthalerstr.

two hours of the same look.

then...to suggest the sinking of the ship, the 4 actors pulled on ropes making the 2nd level (deck) tip or slant.

Beautiful place.

Deutsches Theater München hosts concerts for a wide range of genres from artists such as Münchener Freiheit and Thomas Borchert , having previously welcomed the likes of Roy Bianco & Die Abbrunzati Boys , Cirque Éloize , and Thomas Borchert . 2. a telegraph table. Visited to see Mama Mia and whist it was good it lacked the energy and edge of the London production. Civic Centres, Performances, Conference & Convention Centres. Doch auch ihre große Liebe hält sich in Rom auf. Spacious and great sight lines, plenty of space between seats. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel up to 24 hours before your tour starts for a full refund. 3 props. Then grab your seat in the lively Hofbräu-Festzelt tent and soak up the raucous festival culture while indulging in twp liters of beer and a half a roast chicken—all included! the sound engineer needs to test it from the audience angle. 3 props. we saw the show Titanic.

as far as the Titanic show is concerned...the actors/actresses in their given roles were wonderful...talented singers.

Civic Centres, Performances, Conference & Convention Centres. and too loud. 13, 80336 Munich, Bavaria Germany.

it would have been better to have seen something more technical like some hydraulic system slanting it giving the viewers a feeling of the ship going down. Nice clean modern interior encased in an old 19th century theatre. Nice clean modern interior encased in an old 19th century theatre. All the events happening at Deutsches Theater München 2020-2021 Discover all 2 upcoming concerts scheduled in 2020-2021 at Deutsches Theater München.

Jubiläum des Kult-Musicals kommt 2021 erstmals auf unsere Bühne und feiert mit Songs wie „Let the Sunshine in“ und „Aquarius“ das Leben und die Liebe. … mehr, Dieses Musical hebt sprichwörtlich ab. Will definitely be back for another show! but we were very disappointed with the stage settings. 3. a moveable stair.

Natürlich mit den Songs der erfolgreichsten Filmmusik aller Zeiten und weiteren Nummer 1-Hits wie „I Wanna Dance With Somebody“. 1. a dinner table. we paid for balcony seats, row 2, €180,60 for 2. i am only 1,57 cm. that was it.

Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. With 2,101 seats, the Bayerische Staatsoper’s principal performance venue, the National Theatre – built in classicistic style in 1818 – is the largest opera house in Germany and ranks as one of the handsomest theatres in Europe. bringt die legendären Live-Auftritte der Beatles dahin zurück, wo sie hingehören: auf die Bühne.
Munich, Germany
Just finished seeing The Blue Man Group - a first for both the show & the theater. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. i could not stretch my leg not even a bit. Visited to see Mama Mia and whist it was good it lacked the energy and edge of the London production. Browse the list of upcoming concerts, and if you can’t find your favourite artist, track them and let Songkick tell you when they are next in your area. Restaurants near Deutsches Theater München: Things to do near Deutsches Theater Munchen. Munich Card with public transport: Save at... Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Palace... Munich City Pass: Admission to 45 activities... View all hotels near Deutsches Theater München on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Deutsches Theater München on Tripadvisor. i could not stretch my leg not even a bit. legs. Ein unerbittlicher Kampf um Glaube und Leidenschaft entfacht … mehr, Basierend auf der Nibelungensage und dem Opern-Epos von Richard Wagner haben Komponist Frank Nimsgern und Autor Daniel Call ein mitreißendes Musical geschaffen. Schwanthaler Straße 13 2. a telegraph table. Housed in an old building the interior is modern and has all the facilities that you would need. very, very uncomfortable! more, Recommended experiences in and around Munich.

i felt very uncomfortable sitting. Juli 2021 verschoben.

Experience Munich's famous beer culture on an Oktoberfest tour and guaranteed seating in the festival’s biggest Hofbräu tent.

the 'love story' between jack and rose in the film Titanic (musical gave other names)...was not really transmitted.