And Dgraveyards of D7rusted automoGbiles. EmThree conductors and Dtwenty-five sacks ofG mail. through the Mississippi darkness rolling down to the sea. And the rhythm of the rails is all they feel.

I'm the Gtrain they call the DCity of EmNew OrleansA7.

Dieses Lied gibt es in vielen Versionen und in vielen Tonarten.

Feel the wheels rumbling 'neath the floor. A7 D A Bm E7 I'm the train they call the City of New Orleans C G A D I'll be gone five hundred … Penny a point ain't no one keeping score. CITY OF NEW ORLEANS (Key D Capo 2nd Fret) C 2 3 4 C 2 3 4 C 2 3 4 C 2 3 4 [Verse] C G C Riding on the City of New Orleans Am F C Illinois Central, Monday morning rail C G C There's fifteen c All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. Dealing G card games with the D old men in the G club cars, A Em penny a … Pass the paper bag but hold the bottle. Daher wundere man sich nicht, wenn einige Akkorde hier anders drin stehen als in dem eigenen Liederbuch.

This train got the disappearing railroad blues.

Learn the song with the online tablature player. Say, Emdon't you know me, CI'm your native GsonD7. EmAll along the south bound odyssey, the Bmtrain pulls out of Kenkakee, DRolls along past houses farms and Afields, EmPassing trains that have no name, Bmfreight yards of old black men.

Bm G D Say, don't you know me, I'm your native son. I'm the G train they call the D City of Em New Orleans A7.

D I'm the G train they call the D City of New Em Orleans, I'll be C gone five hundred D miles when the day is G done. The City of New Orleans today became one of 12 cities representing more than 36 million city residents to pledge to divest from fossil fuel companies and advocate for greater sustainable investment as part of their commitment to accelerating a green and just recovery from COVID-19. GINA: WHILE JEFFERSON PARISH IS LOOKING TO REOPEN BARS, THE CITY OF NEW ORLEANS SHUTS DOWN A POPULAR UPTOWN BAR.

Dealing card games with the old men in the club car, Feel the wheels rumbling 'neath the floor, And the sons of Pullman porters and the sons of engineers, Ride their father's magic carpets made of steel, Mother with her babes asleep rocking to the gentle beat. I'll be Fgone five Chundred Dmiles when the day is Gdone. But all the towns and people seem to fade into a dark dream, And the steel rail still ain't heard the news, The conductor sings his songs again, the passengers will please refrain. Dealing card games with the old men in the club car. I'll be F gone five C hundred D miles when the day is G done.

EmIllinois Central CMonday morning Grail D, GFifteen cars and Dfifteen restless Griders. And the sons of Pullman porters and the sons of engineers