Ideen für Giveaways im Livestream?

Note: The giveaways you run through chat will have their entries removed once reset, and Moobot will automatically reset a giveaway one week after you open it. Your mods are also unaffected by the chat delay, so they will also see the deleted messages. For keyword-type giveaways, once you've drawn an entrant while running your giveaway, you can choose whether you consider them a winner.

By activating the «Available via chat for any Twitch chat moderators» checkbox in the settings, you can also make the «!Giveaway» chat command available to your Twitch mods, helping you free up your hands during your stream. For this reason, we recommend using a chat delay when using this functionality. If you don't want to accept the declared winner as the actual winner, you will have to re-do the giveaway to give someone else a chance to guess the (new) correct number. Moobot keeps the results of your previous (100) giveaways in your archive, and you can view the archive by following these steps: Whether a giveaway winner is the actual final winner of the giveaway is entirely up to you. That way they are fully aware of the incentives. Setting up and managing your giveaways is also quick and easy on your side - all done through your dashboard.

(Also some might not hang around after the giveaway either.) Is there a such thing as too much or too little? Tip: You can also increase the visibility of these announcements by activating the «Color the announcement messages» checkbox in the «Announcements» section of your advanced options. ), That the giveaway is closed for new entries (when it's closed.). For a random-number-type giveaway, Moobot will declare the winner as soon as someone types the correct number. Promoting Twitch Giveaways Check out all the best ways to promote your Twitch giveaway …

I cover these types of stories on my stream – come check me out sometime! Tip: We recommend that you adjust your giveaway's announcement messages to inform your community about any participation restrictions. Once accepted or denied, Moobot puts them in a separate «Processed drawn entrants» section of the menu.

I would say it really depends on your following that you have, or your average viewer base. You can adjust more advanced options while making your giveaway by activating the «Show advanced options» checkbox at the bottom of the menu. For a keyword-type giveaway, when your viewers enter your giveaway they will receive a confirmation whisper from Moobot, as long as you activate the. Note: Your Moobot editors will always be able to enter the giveaway. You're way more likely to have a viewer come back if they're entering a giveaway that is relevant to what you're streaming as the game is also in their interest.

Read more As mentioned after the opening paragraph: *Some of these ideas may not fully comply with Channel Points Acceptable Use Policy – Twitch is, so far, loose on enforcement, but it’s something to be aware of! DURING: Between 7:00pm and 8:00pm EST, a random viewer will be chosen to win the prize of a beta key to a new game. Follow these steps to set up the «!Giveaway» chat command: All giveaways with the «!Giveaway» chat command always use the settings from the «Giveaway command» menu.

You can adjust the announcement in the «Entry announcement message» input, in the «Entry announcement» section of your advanced options. If anything these posts have really made me realize I dont really have an overall message about my channel since the games I play tend to be random. Winners will be contacted by my moderation team to retrieve their details. Activate the «Remove the message the user enters the giveaway with» checkbox in your advanced options to combat this. Twitch Streamers Hit with DMCA Takedowns Dating Back Years, Here are the Most Popular YouTube Channels by Province, Let’s Define Influencer and Other Content Creator Terms, Donor Floods Overwatch Streamers with Nearly $25,000 in 2 Days, BadBunny’s Subscriber Rant Nearly Doubled Her Income, Wear Something Unique (Hat/Glasses/Cosplay etc), Access to Minecraft Server/Private Area of Game. START: The giveaway begins at 7:00pm EST, on Tuesday August 20 th, 2017. Choose how your viewers will enter the giveaway: Your viewers can now start interacting with your giveaway. Also, headphones, mouse, keyboards, even laptops if your streamer pockets are deep. pic.twitter.com/B19jrfBSn1. Lastly, keep in mind if you do advertise it that you will inevitably attract a few people that are just there for free stuff. (Optional) Adjust the settings.

Channel Points are a new feature for Twitch streamers that were made available to everyone back in Mid-December. How To Run Giveaways Find out everything you need to know about setting up, running and promoting the perfect online giveaway. Take one for free, then you need to give me your Twitch Prime for others!

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. That way you can quickly get them going while you’re live, avoiding any dead air or waiting. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed.

In the management menu of your giveaway you will find the manual announcement buttons, labeled with a megaphone/bullhorn icon. You can make announcements manually through your dashboard by clicking the various announcement buttons, which Moobot will then post to Twitch chat. If you've restricted who can enter, or given certain viewers additional chances to win the giveaway, we recommend letting your community know about this in the giveaway's announcement messages. Warning: Any giveaways you run through chat are entirely separate from any you run through your dashboard. The loyalty points system are rewarded for watching, for keeping streaks and for remaining active in a channel.

Jetzt überlegen wir, was wir als Giveaways für unsere Zuschauer machen könnten. It's a great way to make sure the community you're wanting to grow is relevant to the game you play. Pixel clearly didn’t read the TOU. Announce the final winners of your giveaway directly on stream. How to enter the giveaway (when it's open.

Thanks so much! Moobot has now archived your giveaway and freed up space for your next one.